CENTER FOR MICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY (CMB)
PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH-160 014(INDIA)
(Estt.Under the Punjab University Act VII 1947 enacted by the Govt of India)
CENTER FOR MICROBIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY (CMB) invites a application for the temporary post in research project. This recruitment is on contract basis for a period of year, but it can be extended. Interested candidates may send application forms with complete bio data and attested copies of qualification certificate, experience and etc.
More information are given below
1 Name of position : Junior Research Fellow
2 Total post : 01
3 Project Period : Two year
4 Project and Principal Investigator ; ‘PURIFICATION, CHARACTERIZATION AND APPLICATIONS OF EXTREMOZYMES FROM EXTREMOPHIL/S’ UNDER Dr Rohit Sharma, Assistant Professor, Centre for Microbial
Biotechnology, P.U, Chandigarh.
5 Qualification : M.Sc in Life Sciences or equivalent with minimum 55% marks, Preferences will be given to Net Qualified candidates .candidates who have Cleared the Punjab University entrance test (Biotechnology/Microbial Biotechnology/Microbiology)
For PhD will also be considered
6. Salary : Rs 16000/- per month or RS 10000/- per month
How to apply
Application should be submitted through email and post .Interview date will be intimated soon.
Last date: – 15th December 2010
More Govt Jobs given below
- IOCL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- DRDO Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- NIAB, Telangana Senior Research Fellow recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2 Posts
- ICMR, delhi Scientist ‘C’ recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 27 Posts
- NIELIT, Chandigarh Data Entry Operator recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 59 Posts