CPCL Refinery Operator, Refinery Technician Recruitment
|Number of Vacant Posts||50|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Opening Date of Applying||11/06/2012|
|Closing Date of Applying||30/06/2012|
|Date of Written Test||05/08/2012|
Recruitment in CPCL for Refinery Operator & Refinery Technician Vacancies: Apply Online
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is a part of IOCL. It requires some energetic, dynamic and result oriented Diploma holders to work on the posts of Refinery operator and Refinery Technician. In this regard CPCL invites onlineapplications. Relevant details as No. of Vacancies, Limitation of Age, Salary, How to apply, Selection Process etc are mentioned below: –
Vacancy Details of Refinery Operator & Refinery Technician
1. Refinery Operator (Chemical)
No. of Vacancies: – 28 (UR-14, OBC-09, SC-05)
Educational Qualification: – First Class Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro Chemical Engineering or BSc (Chemistry)
Experience: – 02 years post qualification working experience in processing unity of Refinery or Chemical plant is required.
2. Refinery Operator / Refinery Technician (Electrical / Mechanical)
No. of Vacancies: – 16 (UR-08, OBC-04, SC-04)
Educational Qualification: – Diploma in concerned engineering stream.
Experience: – Applicants should have 02 years of relevant experience in operation of Gas Turbine / Steam Driven Sets, Cooling Tower / Water Tube Boiler etc.
3. Refinery Technician (Instrumentation / Automobile)
No. of Vacancies: – 06 (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-01)
Educational Qualification: – First Class Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Communication Engineering & Automobile Engineering.
Experience: – At least 02 years experience in concerned field is required.
Limitation of Age: – Candidate’s age should not be exceeded 30 years of level as on 30th June 2012.
Age Relaxation: – Concession in upper age limitation by 03 years & 05 years will be applicable for OBC and SC candidates. PWD candidates belonging to UR community may call for 10 years of extension. While PWD of OBC and SC are eligible to get 13 years and 15 years relaxation benefit.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5800-11100/- per month
Selection Process: – By method of Written Test and Personal Interview candidates will be selected.
Application Fee: – A Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- should be endorsed to ‘Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited’ payable at Chennai, is required to enclose with system generated online applications as application fee.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates of SC/ST and PWD category are not required to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Those meeting with shown eligibility are required to follow below ‘Apply Online Link’ to send their Online applications. During period of 11th June 2012 to 30th June 2012 link will be active for accepting online applications.
Candidates prompting to apply should be kept ready their e-mail ID during whole time of recruitment process. After submission of online applications, candidates will have to take print of it and enclose attested copy of certificates and DD as well. Do not forget to affix their passport size photographs at allotted space.
All such things have to send by Ordinary post on or before 05th July 2012 to ‘The Advertiser (CPCL), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar, Head Post Office, New Delhi 110051’
Important Facts: –
1. Fresher or candidates do not have sufficient experience are also eligible to send their nominations.
2. Apprenticeship training will be considered as part of experience.
At below link complete vacancy details of Refinery Technician & Refinery Operator are available: –
Link for sending Online applications is placed below: –
At last suggesting to visit career page of CPCL for seeing other updates: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 700 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 15 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –