Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector ( Technical ) in CRPF :
Applications are invited in prescribed format from the eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector ( Technical ) in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Candidates will be selected on contract basis that may be regular. Candidates who consider themselves as per under mentioned eligibility criteria are required to submit the applications in prescribed format to respective recruitment centre by 10.04.2012. Interested candidates can know remaining information by reading following paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the job of Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) : –
Name of Post – Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)
No.of Vacancies – 69 (Sixty Nine) ( General – 26, OBC – 14, SC – 16, ST – 07 and Ex-Servicemen – 06 )
Age limit as on 10.04.2012 – 18 years to 25 years
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Rs. 2800/- grade pay
Age -Relaxation – Candidates who belong to OBC will be given relaxation of 3 years and who belong to SC/ST will be given relaxation of 5 years.
Educational Qualification : – Candidates must have passed Matriculation with subjects English, Maths and General Science and three years diploma in discipline of Radio Engineering /Electronics / Computer from any recognized institute.
OR . B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics and English
Physical Standard – i. Height – 170 cm, ii. Chest – 80-85 cm and iii. weight – as per height and age
Note: – Relaxation in physical standard will be given as per rule of government
Selection Procedure – Candidates have to qualify in following stage-
i. Physical Measurement , ii. Physical Proficiency Test , iii. Written Exam, iv. Personality Test and Interview and v. Medical Test
Application fee – Applicants other than SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 100/- in shape of Indian Postal Order(IPO) that should be drawn in favor of ” Commandant,—————- Singal BN, CRPF”, IPO should be payable at GPO/HPO of respective city. SC/ST candidates are not required to pay application fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants are required to download the format of application using below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form” or CRPF Official website.
2. Application complete in appropriate way in prescribed format along with IPO and Xerox copies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, community etc should be sent to respective recruitment centre so as to reach on or before 10.04.2012 .
Recruitment centre – Applicant should send their application to following address.
i. New Delhi – Commandant – 1 Singal Bn, CRPF, Post Office: Jharoda Kalan, Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110 072
ii. Hyderabad – Commandant – 2 Singal Bn, CRPF, Post Office – Keshogiri, Chandrayangutta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500 005
Note : – Remaining centres and addresses are available at below given web link ‘Recruitment details and Download Application form’.
Candidates can download application form and know details of educational qualification, age, how to apply, no. of vacancies, age limit, selection procedure, recruitment centre and addresses etc from web link : –
Official website of Central Reserve Police Force – http://crpf.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- UPSC, Engineering Services Examination, 2019 Admit Card
- Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch Admit Card
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy, Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – Aug 2019 batch recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3400 Posts
- Indian Air Force, Group X recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 163 Posts
- DRDO, Tamil Nadu Ex-ITI Apprentice recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 168 Posts