Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
Address: – SCRB, Computer Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna-800001, Bihar
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) had started recruitment for the post of constables in Bihar. For this Recruitment CSBC Conducted written Test on 19.10.2014. After that Physical Evaluation test result of constable of Back Log vacancy Series- 2 has been finally published .In this Result total large number of candidates has been selected. In Result Roll Number of selected candidates has been given in the first pdf link on the url given below.
Any candidates can check out his result by clicking the web link given below:-
Method of Selection of Constable by CSBC
- At first Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) invites application of that post.
- Application is made with the help of computer.
- Last date of Submission of application is describe in application form.
- Application form can be send by registered post and Speed Post also.
- District police and Military Police will be joining in same way.
- At first Written examination will be held.
- Question of written examination is similar to syllabus of Matric.
- All questions are in Objective format.
- Number of question is 100 and every question contains 3 marks .So the total marks is 300.
- After written examination Physical Test will be organized.
- After Physical Test, Candidates should have to give Medical test.
- Age of candidates will be 18 years to 26 years. And 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- Candidates must be passed 10th examination.
- In Physical test following test will be taken :-
Height: – 165 cm for Gents and 155 cm for ladies
Chest: – 81 cm to 86 cm and for SC/ST 79 to 84
Run: – 1 mile Time 6 minute for gents and for ladies 1 K.M time 6 minute
High jump minimum 4 fit for gents and 3 fit for ladies
Long Jump: – 12 fit for Gents and 9 fit for Ladies
Throw Gola:- 16 Pond Gola 16 fit For Gents and for Ladies 12 Pond 10
More Govt Jobs given below
North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Notification: – NMU Result announcement
Currently, North Maharashtra University has declared the results of both LLM (New and Old) courses. Candidates of both the examination can search now their results. The results of both the examinations are available on the link of our site: –
The links showing above have all the results of successful candidates.
KUMAUN UNIVERSITY, NAINITAL
Kumaun University has published the results of following examination. Candidates, who have appeared in this examination and waiting for result declaration, can view their result by clicking the web link given below:
About University: Kumaun University has located in the highlands hilly area of new state of Uttarakhand. The University has enlarged some extremely recognized centers of scientific and social researches especially in the areas of bio active principles,
University of Lucknow
Notification: – Result Declaration of MBA, BBA, BCA etc.
UniversityofLucknow, a prestigious higher educational destination, has declared the results of MBA, BBA and BCA. Participants of these examinations now can check their results. Results of all the candidates are available on the link of our site and it can be obtained easily after clicking the result link: –
The process of getting results through shown link is quite simple than other way.
B.Tech 4th and 6th Semester result has been published by Eternal University. So, those candidates who has participated in this examination can see their result by clicking on web link. After opening the web link you click on that link which you want to see the result. Web link is given below: –
About Eternal University: – Eternal University was established on 29th April 2008.
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak had conducted the examinationsin his campus to go the student into next semester. Now it has declared its result. The students, who had appeared in above examinations, may know their result by clicking below given web link: –
Note: – To see result Candidates have to select examination name at first and then candidates have to enter examination roll no into next row.