CSIR CECRI Apprentice Jobs
|No. of Vacancies: –||36|
|Educational Qualification: –||ITI|
|Age Limit: –||Minimum 14 years|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Date of Walk In Interview: –||07th June 2012|
|Job Location: –||Karaikudi|
|Nature of Job: –||Temporary|
Jobs in CSIR CECRI for Apprentice Vacancy
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) is going to initiate a Walk In Selection on 07th June 2012 for selecting candidates for Apprentice Training. Regarding so, candidates eligible are informed to take his or her part into Walk In Selection. Those completed ITI in trade like Plumber / Carpenter / Wireman / Draughtsman Civil etc are eligible for Walk In Selection. Remaining Details as No. of Vacancies, Stipend, Period of Training etc are given below: –
Details of Apprentice Training of CECRI
Post Name: – Apprentice (Fitter / Machinist / Electrician / Wireman / Welder / Electronic Mechanic / Plumber / Draughtman / PASAA)
No. of Seat: – 36 (UR-23, OBC-08, SC-02, ST-02, PWD-01)
Trade wise vacancies details are as follow: – PASAA-08, Carpenter-03, Plumber-03, Fitter-03, Machinist-02, Welder-01, Electrician-02, Wireman-04, Electronic Mechanic-02, Draughtman-02, Horticulture Assistant-02
Limitation of Age: – Candidates should not be younger than 14 years
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have passed ITI with respective trade from recognized institutions.
There is no need of ITI certificate in candidates choosing Horticulture Assistant Trade.
Stipend: – Selected candidates will be given Rs. 2500/- per month during training period.
Period of Training: – Period of Training will be lasted for 01 year, except Horticulture Assistant, Carpenter, Plumber Trade.
Process of Selection: – By means of Walk In Interview candidates eligible will be opted.
Date & Time of Walk In: – On 07th June 2012 Walk In will be started at 9.00 AM onwards.
How to apply: – Candidates meeting with above eligibility may apply on prescribed format of applications. Duly filled applications are required to accompany with attested copy of certificates.
Note: – On scheduled date of Walk In Interview candidates will have to appear at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karkikudi. Duly filled applications along with Original Certificates have to produce at the time of Walk In.
To see details of CERI Apprentice Training follow below link: –
Official site of CSIR CECRI: – http://www.cecri.res.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Assistant, Technicians
- Salary – Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – bangalore
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 95 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16800 – 24110
- Eligibility – iti, diploma
- Last Date – 13 Aug, 2018
- Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Central Institute for Cotton Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional – I, Young Professional – II Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Location –
NIT Calicut, Kerala Management Information System recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 3 Posts
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Information System
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,900
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Walk-in Date & Time – 31 July 2018 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dialysis Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – b sc
- Date of Interview – 07 August 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Puducherry