Recruitment in CSIR – CRRI for Scientist vacancies:
Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals by Central Road Research Institute (CRRI) for the recruitment of Scientist in various areas. Applicants who will be ensure that they fulfill the below prescribed eligibility criteria can apply online on or before last date of submission of application. Applicants can collect details of age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, salary, no. of vacancies, etc of CSIR CPRI vacancies for Scientist by reading followings paragraphs.
Recruitment Details for Scientist job in CSIR CPRI: –
Total Post – 14
Last date – 06.02.2012
Name of Post – Scientist
No. of Vacancies – 14 ( 07-UR, 04-OBC, 02-SC and 01-ST )
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- per month
Age limit – Applicants must not be more than the age of 32 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Application Fee – Applicants who will apply will have to Rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft that should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” Director, CRRI” payable at State Bank of India, CRRI, New Delhi. Candidates belonging to SC/ST /PH are excepted from paying application fee.
Area – No. of Vacancies -Educational Qualification :
i. Pavement Evaluation – 02 – M.E. / M.Tech. in discipline of Highway Engineering or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering Highway / Transportation Engineering
ii.Rigid pavements – 02- M.E./M.Tech. in Highway Engineering or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering Highway / Transportation Engineering from recognized university
iii. Flexible Pavements – 02 – M.E./M.Tech. in Highway Engineering or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering Highway / Transportation Engineering from recognized university
iv.Geotechnical Engineering – 01 – Master degree in Engineering / Technology ( M.E. / M.Tech.) in Geotechnical Engineering / Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering / Geo technical Engineering from recognized university
v.Road Development Planning and Management – 01 – M.E./M.Tech. in Highway Engineering / Transportation or Ph.D. in Highway Engineering / Geo informatics / Remote Sensing from recognized university
vi. Bridge and Structure – 02 – Applicants should have completed M.E. / M.Tech. in the discipline of Structural Engineering / Structural Dynamics / Earthquake Engineering or Ph.D. in Civil Engineering – Structural Engineering / Earthquake Engineering from any recognized university.
vii. Transportation Planning and Environment – 02 – M.E. / M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering / Transportation Planning or Ph.D in Civil Engineering – Transport Engineering / Transport Engineering from any recognized university.
viii.Traffic Engineering and Safety – 02 – Applicants must have completed M.E. / M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering or Ph.D in Civil Engineering – Transportation Engineering from any recognized university.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants meeting above written all terms and conditions and wishing to apply should use below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of CSIR-CRRI. “apply online ” web link will be active till 06.02.2012.
2. Furnish the application in online prescribed format by details of educational qualification, age limit, experience, demand draft etc and click on submit button to submit the application through online mode.
3. After successful submission of application, applicants need to take a print out of application for the further use.
Applicants can get more details about educational qualification, salary, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, how to apply etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Applicants can apply online using web link ” Apply online”
Official website of CSIR – CRRI – http://www.crridom.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh