Indian Institute of Chemical Technology
( Council of Scientific and Industrial Research )
Advertisement No. 1/2011
CSIR IICT Scientist Recruitment Oct 2011
Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) is a premier institute that works under the guidance of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Now it requires some qualified and experienced candidates for the purpose of development of Organization. So online applications are being invited from Indian Nationals before 14.11.2011 for the recruitment of Senior Principal Scientist, Principal Scientist, Senior Scientist and Scientist. Applicants, meeting under given recruitment terms and conditions, may apply by last date by having filed online prescribed application form with required information by help of below given web link ” Apply online” . Applicants can collect more information about recruitment by reading some paragraphs which are given below.
01. Name of Designation – Senior Principal Scientist
No. of posts – 04 (UR) ( including the No of post of Principal Scientist)
Emoluments – Rs. 93,850 /- a month
Upper age limit – Applicants’ age should not be exceed than 50 years as on 25.11.2011
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Ph.d in relevant discipline from recognized university by UGC / AICTE
02. Designation Name – Principal Scientist
No. of Posts – 04 (UR) ( Including No. of Posts of Senior Principal Scientist)
Payment – Rs. 88, 423 /- Per month
Limit of age – Applicants’ age should not be exceed than 45 years as on 25 – 11 – 2011
Requisite Qualification – Ph.D in respective discipline with good academic record
03. Name of Post – Senior Scientist
No. of vacant posts – 38 posts ( including No. of Vacant posts of Scientist)
Salary in month – Rs. 58,377/-
Limit of age – Not exceed than 37 years as on 25 – 11 – 2011
Educational qualification – Ph.D in concerned discipline
04 . Name of Post – Scientist
No. of Posts – 38 ( including No. of Posts of Senior Scientist)
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Par month
Educational Qualification – Ph.D in relevant discipline
Selection Mode – Applicants, who have meet educational qualification and other conditions, will be called for personal interview. Selection committee will make a panel of recruitment terms and condition filling applicants and from top applicants will be called for interview. Those applicants, who will come for interview, should perform their best because according to performance in interview applicants will be selected and and they will get higher grade.
Application Fee: – Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- valid for at least 6 months should be drawn in favour of ” Director, IICT” payable at Hyderabad and should be drawn from any nationalized bank of India. Applicants must writer their Name, Father Name, Category, Post code applied for . SC/ST/PWD/CSIR Applicants are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants should go to official website of the IICT for apply online or below given web link ” Apply online” and fill up online prescribed application form with required information mentioning Name, Father’s Name, demand draft details , Educational Qualification and Experience details, etc.
2. After submitting online application form successfully , Applicants are requested to take a print out of application form. It should be sent after singing in each page of application form, pasting a recent photograph in prescribed space in form, appending full signature in full across the photograph, attaching photocopies of certificate of educational qualification and experience and demand draft to the Section Officer ( Recruitment), Indian Institute of Chemical Laboratory, Tarmaka, Uppal Road Hyderabad – 500 607 ( A.P).
3. Application should be sent enclosing within a superscribed envelope with ” Application for the post of __________ ( Post Code) ____ Advt. No. ______ “ on or before 25 – 11 – 2011 by post.
Applicants can apply online and know more details by clicking below given web links: –
” Recruitment Details”
Official website: – http://www.iictindia.org/