CSMCRI Technician Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts: –||09 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||Matriculation with 55% marks and ITI in relevant trade|
|Age Limit: –||Max 28 years|
|Selection Process||Test / Interview|
|Nature of Job: –||Contractual|
Recruitment at CSMCRI for the Vacancy of Technician Post
Advertisement No. 01/2012
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Technician in different Trade. In this regard, Applications as per prescribed proforma are being invited from deserving Candidates for filling up 09 vacant post of this position. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application application up to 02/07/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
CSMCRI Technician Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Technician
No. of Vacancies – 09 Post (UR- 05, OBC- 03, ST – 01)
Vacancy related work/ discipline – Technicians are required for following works/ discipline –
1. Marine Driver for Sample collection from deep waters (UR)
2. Sample collection and analysis related to Environmental Projects (OBC)
3. Operation, Maintenance and repair of instrument and gadgets (UR)
4. Mechanic for field activities pertaining to salt and marine chemicals (OBC)
5. Boiler Operator /Mechanic for Pilot Plant (UR)
6. Maintenance and Operation of Pilot Plant (OBC)
7. Operation of Machines (ST)
8. Technician / Driver for mobile water purification unit (UR)
9. Maintenance of Electrical power supply and equipments (UR)
Age Limit – Applicant’s maximum age should be maximum 28 years of Age as on Last Date of Submission of application. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per rules and regulations of Govt of India. five year relaxation in upper age limit will be given to Service Men Candidates.
Essential Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Tenth Passed with science subject with at least 55 % marks and ITI Certificate or National /State Trade Certificate or at least 02 years experience in relevant work / discipline. 05 year relaxation in upper age limit will be given to service Men candidates.
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection for the post of Technician will be made on the basis of performance of Candidates in Test /Interview.Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for written Test /Interview.
Application fee – A sum of Rs. 100/- in shape of DD in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, Payable at Bhavnagar , should be enclosed with the application. SC/ST/PH/ Department Candidates.
How to Apply – Candidates meets with suitable eligibility may send their application in plain paper. All bio data details should be mentioned as per proforma. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Attested copies of documents in regard of Educational qualification, working experience, Caste (for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates), DD of required amount, etc should be enclosed with application. Application completed in all respect and attached with all copies of documents should be sent to the address written below.
Address for submission of Application – Director, Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364002 (Gujarat)
Last Date of Submission of Application – 02nd of the July, 2012.
Important Facts – 1.Service Men Candidates are required to forward their application through proper channel.
2. Knowledge of Hindi Language is required for all above position.
For Knowing Detailed Recruitment information and proforma of application for the above post of Technician for CSMCRI, click on the web link provided below —
Further updates can be read at the Official Website of CSMCRI which is following –
More Govt Jobs given below
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator Admit Card
- High Court Patna, Bihar Librarian recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1 Posts
- Balmer Lawrie, Associate / Sr. Associate recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 13 Posts
- JK High Court, Jammu and Kashmir Orderly recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 76 Posts