UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research
University Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore (M.P.)
Pin No. :- 452001
Notification No: 2/2010
UGC-DAE is inviting application for the post of Scientist
The UGC-DAE is an association for Scientific Research institution, which was established by the UGC, New Delhi with headquarters at Indore and Centers at Indore, Mumbai and Kolkata. The UGC-DAE CSR coordinates research from Scientists/teachers from all Indian Universities on major facilities like Dhruva reactor, Variable Energy Cyclotron, INDUS-I etc. established by the Department of Atomic Energy.
More details like position, No of vacant posts, salary/pay Band, Grade pay (G.P.), Age limitation, Qualification/Ability and experience of candidates are given below.
|S. No.||Position||Posts||Salary||Age limitation|
|01||Scientist-D||04||`15600/-39100/-||`6600/-||35 years (on 1st July 2011)|
|02||Scientist-C||01||`15600/-39100/-||`5400/-||35 years (on 1st July 2011|
Qualification/Ability and experience
For Scientist-D :- M. SC. (Physics) with 5 years research experience in experimental condensed matter physics of material Science, or Ph. D. in these areas, with publications in Peer reviewed journals.
Candidates possessing experience in the utilization of advance experimental facilities.
For Scientist-c: – M.Sc. (Physics) with 1 year research experience in the areas of experimental condensed matter physics.
How to Apply:
- Last Date of Posting application: – 1st February 2011.
- Applications must be in complete Bio-data, in sequence of information, on plain paper.
- Candidates must enclose documents like Copies of Degree certificate, Experience Certificates, Salary certificate showing with last drawn pay and allowances.
- Two recent photos, which is attested by self.
- NO any examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should give examination fee `50 /- as Demand Draft, which is payable to UGC-DAE CSR at Indore must reach Administrative officer-II, UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, University Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore-452001.