CUCET 2012 Admission Notification
A Notification for the Admission into Integrated and Various Post Graduate Course as well as Research Programmes like M.Sc, Law of 5 years, MA, M.Com, MSc, M.Pharm of 2 years, M.Sc Tech of 3 years, M.Arch, MBA, M.Tech of 2 years and M.Phil / Ph.D in Central Universities of Bihar, Jammu, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan and Tamilnadu has been issued by Central University of Kashmir. Online application for Common Entrance Examination will be made from 10/04/2012 to 17/05/2012. Candidates may also get prescribed application form from counter of respective University from 10/04/2012. Entrance Test for Integrated Programmes and MA Language Programmes will be held on 03/06/2012 and for all other course, online test will be held on 09/06/2012 and 10/06/2012 at various Centres across the country.
Name of Course and duration
1. Integrated M.Sc– 05 years
2. M.Com – 02 years
3. M.Sc – 02 years
4. M.Pharm – 02 years
5. M.Sc (Mathematics) – 03 years
6. M.Arch – 02 years
7. MBA – 02 years
8. M.Tech – 02 years
9. Integrated M.Phil / Ph.D
Note: Details of Course, Eligibility Criteria and availability of Seats can be seen in the detailed Notification for which a link has been placed at the bottom
How to apply: First of all, candidates need to visit the detailed advertisement, see the eligibility criteria for the Course and if they fulfill the same may apply online between 10/04/2012 and 17/05/2012. Detailed Information can also be obtained from the official website of Respective Central University. Online application for this can be made through the website www.cucet.co.in. The Prescribed application form can also be had from the counter of respective University from 10/04/2012.
• Written Test for Integrated Programmes and MA Language will be held on 03/06/2012.
• Online Test for all other course like MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Phil / Ph.D, M.Tech, M.Arch Programmes will be held on 9th & 10th June 2012
• The Test will be organized at various centres across the country
• Candidates who belong to SC / ST Category will be relaxed in Marks upto 5%
• Number of Seats can be increased or decreased on the basis of faculty and other resources
• For more details in this regard, visit the detailed Notification