Recruitment in CUJ for the job of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor:
Recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various disciplines has been issued by Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) . Therefore, applications on prescribed form have been invited from the Indian Nationals. Applicants can apply in prescribed format by 21.02.2012 if they will meet all terms and conditions of this recruitment. Details about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection procedure, no. of vacancies etc are explained below.
Recruitment details for the job of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in Central University of Jharkhand ( CUJ ) : –
Position Name – No.of Vacancies – Educational Qualification
1.Professor – 04 posts – An eminent scholar with ph.D qualifications in concerned discipline and 10 publication as book, research at doctoral level and minimum 10 years experience.
2. Associate Professor – 10 posts – Master degree with 55% marks and Ph.D. degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university.
3. Assistant Professor – 24 posts – Applicants must have passed master degree examination with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university and NET ( National Eligibility Test ) conducted by UGC, CSIR.
Application Fee: – Rs. 1000/- in form form of demand draft drawn in favour of ” Central University of Jharkhand”, payable at Ranchi should be paid by OBC and General Candidates. SC/ST/PH Candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection procedure – Selection will be made on the basis of previous record and interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants fulfilling all terms and conditions of recruitment of professor, assistant professor and associate professor and wishing to apply should first download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” download application form”. or its official website of central university of jharkhand.
2. Application furnished in all respects in prescribed format having accompanied by demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, etc should be sent to the Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu-Lohardaga Road, brambe, Mandar, Ranchi – 8352085.
3. Application should reach at appropriate address on or before 21.02.2012
Application form can be download from web link ” Download Application form”
Details about how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, salary, no. of vacancies etc will be known from web link ” Recruitment details”
Official website of Central University of Jharkhand – http://www.cuj.ac.in/