DHIRUBHAI AMBANI INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
DAIICT RECRUITMENT FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, PROFESSOR 2011
Applications have been invited by Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) for recruitment on the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in following disciplines. For this recruitment, eligible candidates can send their personally curriculum vitae, a publication list, a 01 page summary of research plans, a statement of teaching interests and the name of 03 references along with contact information to the DAIICT latest by 20/11/2011. To get more information of the recruitment, read below:
1. Assistant Professor
2. Associate Professor
Name of Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics and Mathematics with ICT perspective, Electronics and Communication, Agriculture and Rural Development with ICT perspective, Humanities and Social Sciences and Communication Design.
Educational Qualification for all relevant disciplines excluding Communication Design: The candidates should have Doctoral Degree in relevant subject.
Educational Qualification for Communication Design: Having Master Degree in the relevant subject.
Required Experience for:
Associate Professor – The candidates, having minimum 05 years of experience in either teaching or research or industrial in relevant subject except the experience which gained in the period of Doctoral Degree, are eligible for the post.
Professor – should have minimum 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industrial in relevant discipline except the experience which secured in the period of Doctoral Degree.
How to apply: Desirable candidates having required qualification and experience may apply for the recruitment through sending their personally a bio-data, a publication list, a 01 page summary of research plans, a statement of teaching interests and the names of three terms with the information of contact to DAIICT on or before closing date.
Closing date for receiving candidates bio-data by DAIICT: 20/11/2011
For getting relevant information of the recruitment, log on the following link:
Official website of DAIICT – http://www.daiict.ac.in/daiict/index.html
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh