DAVP Civilian Motor Driver, Engineering Equipment Mechanic, Labourer, Safaiwala, Barber, Cook Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Qualification||10th standard passed / Intermediate|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 and 27 years|
|Last Date for receiving complete applications||31.08.2012|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview and Trade test|
|Job Location||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
DAVP Recruitment for Labourer and Other Vacancies in Static Workshop EME, Port Blair:-
Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity (DAVP) has advertised for filling up 10 combined vacant posts of Civilian Motor Driver, Engineering Equipment Mechanic, Labourer, Safaiwala, Barber, Cook in Static Workshop EME, Port Balir. In this regard, applications have been invited from the candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria related to the recruitment. Applications must be received by proper address on or before 31.08.2012. Rest of the details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. have been written in below lines.
SW EME Port Blair Recruitment Details for Various Jobs:-
Name of Post, Number of vacancies and Essential Qualifications are as follow:
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 02 in which 01 for Gen and 01 for SC – Candidates should be qualified 10th standard examination or its equivalent and having heavy vehicle driving license and 02 years of driving experience.
- Engineering Equipment Mechanic (Highly Skilled-II) – 02 for Gen – Must be possessed either Intermediate / equivalent certificate with a certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects. EXS in relevant trade or Armed Forces Personnel are also eligible for the post.
- Labourer – 03 for UR – 10th passed / Armed Forces Personnel / EXS in relevant trade are eligible.
- Safaiwala – 01 for UR – Only matriculation certificates are needed.
- Barber – 01 reserved for Gen – 10th passed with knowledge of same Job.
- Cook – 01 for Gen – Matriculation with knowledge of cooking Indian food.