Delhi Police Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Last Date||23rd November 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Recruitment in Delhi Police for Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Delhi Police for filling up 21 vacant seats of Assistant Sub Inspectors in Finger Prints Department from qualified and energetic candidates. That’s why, Eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Delhi Police on or before 23rd November 2012. Details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy in Delhi Police
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Discipline: – Finger Print
Total No. of Vacancy: – 21 (UR-10, OBC-06, SC-04, ST-01)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Intermediate examination with science discipline and having served for three years in any Finger Print Bureau or Bachelor Degree in Science Discipline (Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics) and having served for three years in any Finger Print Bureau.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘DCP/ Recruitment Cell, New Police Lines, Delhi, Payable at Delhi’.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Physical Endurance Test, Written Test, Interview and Medical Exam.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Delhi Police, Post Box No. 8020, Delhi – 110033’ through Registered Post. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of Assistant Sub Inspectors (Finger Print) in Delhi Police – 2012’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope. Applicants must enclose true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 23rd November 2012.
More details of the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector of Delhi Police is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, Click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Delhi Police is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 309 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 309 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36900 – 116600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civic Volunteers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 517 Posts
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civil Constables
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1722 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Orissa
Arunachal Pradesh Police, Arunachal Pradesh Constable recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 81 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable, Sub-Inspector, Constable (Driver/ MT Helper), Cook/Barber
- Total no. of Vacancy – 98 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 8th pass
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Arunachal Pradesh