Delhi University Jr Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies: –||06|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Not be exceed from 27 or 30 years|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
|Selection Process: –||Not mentioned|
|Last Date for applying : –||30/12/2012|
Recruitment in Delhi University for Lab Attendant, Library Attendant and Jr Assistant Vacancies: –
Recently, a recruitment notification has been released by Delhi University for selection of some eligible persons for appointment on the vacant positions of Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant and Library Attendant in its Shivaji College purely on contract basis. In this regard, applications are being invited from suitable eligibility holder applicants on or before 30th December 2012. For getting rest of details related to essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection process etc. must have to read written below paragraphs.
Delhi University Recruitment Details for Lab Attendant, Jr. Assistant and Library Attendant Jobs: –
1. Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (English)
Number of seats: 02
Emoluments: A consolidated pay of Rs. 11550/- per month.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be either Intermediate with minimum 50% marks or Bachelor Degree passed and having 40 w/m of typing speed in English through computer.
Age Limit: Not be crossed the maximum limit of 27 years.
2. Name of the Vacancy: Library Attendant
Number of vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs. 8250/- per month that is a consolidated pay.
Age Limit: Not be exceeded than 30 years.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Must be qualified minimum 10th standard examination from a recognized institution or state educational board.
3. Name of the Position: Laboratory Attendant
Total number of seats: 02
Emoluments: A fixed pay of Rs. 8250/- per month.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Applicants who possess 10th or its equivalent examination passed certificate are eligible for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years.
How to apply: Persons who meet with essential qualifications and having desire to join the vacancies must have to submit their completely filled in applications on plain paper to Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi – 110 027 latest by 30/12/2012.
Persons must have to follow the under given web link to view detailed advertisement related to the Delhi University recruitment:
Official website of Delhi University – http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=4
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,