GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI HOSPITAL
KHICRIPUR, DELHI – 110 019
The Department of Health & Family Welfare of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is a hard working institution for health sector. Head of this department is Principle Secretary. Many departments like IHBAS, Delhi AIDS Society, CATS, Directorate of Food Adulteration, Drug Controller, and National Programmes are working under Health & Family Welfare Department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
1. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Residents on Regular basis. Details are given below:
|1. Name of Faculty||Number of post||Qualification||Salary||Interview Date|
|Medicine||2(Gen – 01, OBC- 01)||M.D. Degree||15600/- to 39100/- +Grade Pay 6600 + Allowance||17-03-2011|
|2.Pediatrics||1 ( Gen-01)||M.D. Paediatrics||–Do–||18-03-2011|
|3.Radiology||2 (Gen-01,ST- 01)||M.D. Rediology||–Do–||18- 03-2011|
|4.Surgery||3 (Gen- 01, OBC- 02)||M.S. Surgery||–Do–||18-03-2011|
|5.Pathology||1 (Gen-01)||M.D. Pathology||–Do–||18-03-2011|
2. Applications are invited from eligible person for the post of Para Medical Staff on contract basis for 11 months or till regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier. Details are given below:
|Name of Post||Number of post||Qualification||Salary|
|(1)O.T Technical||03||1.Sr. Secondary / 10+2 with Science from recognized board / University
2. Operation room assistant course or 02 years experience from registered institution
3. 5 years experience as OT Asstt. In OT in a registered institution / hospital .
|(2)O.T. Asstt.||02||Matriculation / Sr. Secondary /10+2 with Science from a registered board /institution. Operation room Asstt. Course or 02 years experience from a registered institution.||10295/-|
|(3) Lab. Asstt.||04||Matric /Higher Secondary /Sr. Secondary (10+2) with Science
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (MLT) from school recognized by Delhi Government.
Last Date &Time for Receiving Form for the following posts :
16-03-2011 At 04.00 P.M.
Application Fee : Rs. 200/- for Gen, Rs. 100 for OBC in the mode of Demand Draft in the fevour of Medical Superintendent / DDO, Lbs Hospital, Khichripur, Delhi – 110091.
Age Limit: For Para Medical Staff 30 years as on 01-03-2011.(Age relaxation for SC/ ST & OBC as per rule)
For Senior Residents 35 years as on 01-03-2011.(Age relaxation for SC/ ST & OBC as per rule)
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview .
Time & venue of interview will be publised on notic board on 25-03-2011 at 4.00 P.M.
At the time of Interview the candidates must carry their own original documents along with one set of attested copies of certificates & one passport size colored photograph. No any TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
For knowing details please visit
official website of Health & Family Welfare Department Govt. of New Delhi:
More Govt Jobs given below
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –
- Post – Staff Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 178 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer in Orthopaedic Surgery, Superintendent of Fisheries
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –
- Post – Physiotherapist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24,696
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Orissa