DEPARTMENT OF AYURVEDA, HIMACHAL PRADESH, SHIMLA
Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
Department of Ayurveda, HP Recruitment for Ayurvedic Pharmacist November 2011
Department of Ayurveda, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 54 vacant posts of Ayurvedic Pharmacist in the pay scale of Rs.5910 to 20200 + Rs.3000 Grade Pay purely on Contract basis. Candidates who are interested to apply against above post are required to go thorough the details which has been described below.
Post Name: Ayurvedic Pharmacist (on Contract Basis)
Vacancy: Total Number of post are 54
Category wise vacancy details:
OH – 09 Posts (UR – 06, SC – 01, OBC – 02)
Ex-Servicemen – 45 Posts (UR – 26, SC – 09, ST – 02, OBC – 08)
• Higher Secondary or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board / University
• Candidates should have Completed training of 2 years in Pharmacist / Ayurvedic / Compounded or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / D.Pharma in Ayurveda from Himachal Pradesh , Takniki Shiksha recognized Board / University
Candidates should have knowledge of Dialects, Manners of Himachal Pradesh and they should be comfortable to work in any situation
Minimum required age is 18 years and Maximum should not be more than 45 years as on 01/01/2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per govt. rule
How to apply:
1. For the application against above posts, candidates are required to download a prescribed application format.
2. There are 2 application format available, one for Ex-Servicemen and other for PH Candidates
3. Candidates should take their respective application form, fill it up with required details, Paste a Latest Passport size colour photograph to the space provided on the right side top corner and put their signature at the bottom of the application
4. Duly filled application in all respect with copies of Educational certificate, Proof of age, Community Certificate must reach the following address Mentioned below.
A Complete application in all respect with all required documents must reach the “Director of Ayurveda, H. P. Block No. 26, SDA Complex Kasumpti” by the last date 28/11/2011. Date for receipt of application in case of Non-Tribal area Candidate is 07/12/2011.
1. Application received after designated dates will not be accepted
2. Candidates must mentioned their Category on the application clearly
3. Candidate are required to retain a copy of application for further reference
4. Incomplete application in any respect will not be accepted
Official Website: http://himachal.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts