Punducherry Government Vacancies for Store Keeper, LDC, Junior Clerk Job Apply online:
Government of Punducherry, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has notified for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper Grade-III , Junior Clerk and Typist. In this regard, Applications through online mode have been invited from eligible Indian Nationals for Common Open Written Competitive Examination. Engagement of candidates on advertised post will be made on the basis of obtained marks in common written test. Applicants who will have the below prescribed educational qualification and meet all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply from 14-12-2011 13-01-2012. Applicants can know details about Educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure etc by reading below given recruitment details.
Punducherry Government Recruitment for LDC, Storekeeper, Typist, Junior Clerk Jobs Details: –
Post Code: 01
Name of Post – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of Vacancies – 400
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Rs. 1900/- Grade will be paid to selected candidates as Lower Division Clerk.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have
I. A pass certificate of 12th Examination conducted by any recognized board.
II. A pass certificate in typewriting lower grade examination in English or Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu from any government institute.
Post code: 02
Post Name – Store Keeper Grade – III
No. of Empty seats – 115
Salary – Applicants who will be selected for Store Keeper Grade-III job will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should be pass in Higher Secondary School Examination ( 10+2) from any government board
OR Applicants should have Diploma in any discipline from recognized institute / University
Post Code: 03
Name of Post – Junior Clerk
No. of Vacancies – 28
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month
Educational Qualification – Higher Secondary Examination should be qualified by candidates from any government board.
Post Code: 04
Post Name – Typist
No.of Vacancies – 24
Salary – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay 1900/- per month
Education Qualification – Candidates must be passed in Higher Secondary Examination ( 12th) from any recognized board and in Typewriting Lower Grade in English and Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu from board of Technical Education.
Age limit for all posts as on 13-01-2012:- Candidate’s age should be between 18 and 32 years . Relaxation in age will be given to candidates who belongs to OBC, MBC, BT, BCM, EBC, SC, Ex-Servicemen, PH etc as per rule of government.
Selection Procedure: – Method of appointment of candidates on above written post is Common Open Written Competitive Examination that will consist 10th standard objective type questions from Mathematics, General Science, General English, History, Geography and Current Events. Applicants have to solve 100 questions within 2 hours. One marks will be given for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria of recruitment will have to apply online between 14-12-2011 and 13-01-2012 from below given web link ” Apply online” or from official website of Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
2. Applicants should furnish the online prescribed application in all respects having mentioned requisite details such as details of educational qualification, age, address etc.
3. Applicants need to download successful submitted application and submit it on or before 23-01-2012 having accompanied by copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience ( if any ) etc to the Under Secretary to Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms ( Personal Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry – 605 001
Applicants can know more details about Educational Qualification, Age, Pay Scale, How to apply, Selection Procedure etc by visiting web link ” Recruitment Details”
Applicants can apply online using web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms –
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh