DESS J.P.F. and Computer Typists Vacancy
|Eligibility||Master degree , 12th pass with diploma in computer application, etc|
|Age limit||30 years, 18-27 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||03|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
|Date of walk-in Interview||28.08.2012|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment of J.P.F and Computer Typists in DESS :
Department of Education in Social Sciences ( DESS ), a constituent unit of NCERT, has published an advertisement for filling up the contractual vacancies of J.P.F and Computer typists for a period up to 31.03.2013. It has announced to conduct a walk-in interview on 28.08.2012 for the recruitment. Aspirants having completed requisite educational qualification may attend walk-in interview with copies of testimonials and one set of photocopies of testimonials. More information in this regard are explained under.
Recruitment details for the job of J.P.F and Computer Typists : –
No. of Vacancy – 01
Age limit – Aspirants should be under or equal to 30 years. Relaxation of five years for SC / ST and Female candidates will be given.
Salary – Candidates who will be appointed as J.P.F. will be paid Rs. 16,000 /- for Net qualified or Rs. 14,000 /- for Non net.
Educational qualification – Candidates must have completed Master degree in discipline of Social Science Subject / Biology / Life Sciences / Humanities ) with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
2. Computer Typists
No. of Vacancies – 02
Age limit – Age of candidates should be between 18 years and 27 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically challenged persons is admissible.
Remuneration – Aspirants who will be selected for Computer Typists will be paid Rs. 9282 /- (for Graduate) or Rs. 8528 /- ( for 12th pass ).
Educational qualification – Candidates should be pass 12th examination conducted by central / state board and should have diploma in Computer application with knowledge of computer software development and Management of Data base, Website Net working etc.
Walk – in date – 28.08.2012
Walk-in time – 2 pm for J.P.F and 11.00 am for Computer Typists.
Walk-in venue – Room No. 14, IIIrd Floor, Science Block, DESS, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi – 110016.
Walk-in interview – Aspirants who fulfill the terms and conditions mentioned above can attend walk-in interview as per above mentioned date and time at mentioned address with complete resume , copies of certificates of all educational qualifications and original certificates of all educational qualifications.
Aspirants who wish to know more details about this recruitment are required to click on below given web link –
Notification published from website – http://www.ncert.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant Level II, Project Assistant Level I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Date of Interview –