DGQA Junior Engineer and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Qualification||Degree/ 10th/ ITI|
|Age Limit||18 – 27/ 30 years|
|Closing Date||21 days|
Recruitment in DGQA for Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy
Directorate General Quality Assurance (DGQA), Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant seats of Junior Engineer, Civilian Motor Driver and Technician Posts. According to this notification, applications are being invited from qualified and skillful candidates. So, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of DGQA on or before 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Technician and Other Vacancy in DGQA
01. Junior Engineer Department: – Quality Assurance
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02 (UR-01, ST-01)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering or Technology discipline.
Experience: – One year experience in Production or Development or Quality Assurance in the fields of Mechanical or Metallurgy.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 30 years and not below than 18 years.
02. Civilian Motor Driver
Department: – Ordinary Grade
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01 (UR)
Qualification: – 10th Pass, professional skill in driving and knowledge of Motor Mechanics.
Experience: – Minimum four years experience.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 27 years and not below than 18 years.
Department: – Semi Skilled
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02 (UR)
Academic Qualification: – ITI in Machinist or Mechanic Motor Vehicle discipline from any recognized Institution.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Maximum age should not be more than 27 years and minimum 18 years.
How to Apply: – Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address of ‘To, The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), Avadi, Chennai – 600054’ along with attested copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form attested by Gazetted Officer and super scribe ‘Application for the post of …. ‘ on the top of application containing sealed envelope. Applicants must enclose a self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 25/- per month.
Dead line for this application is 21 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
For more details about the recruitment of Technician and Other Vacancy of DGQA, Please click on the web link given further: –
Official website of Directorate General Quality Assurance (DGQA)
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –