Recruitment in Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs 2012 Apply online
Stating date for submission of online applications: 01/01/2012
Closing date for submission of online applications: 24/01/2012
Last date for receiving hard copies of online applications: 31/01/2012
Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune has notified for the recruitment on various faculty posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the departments of Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Aerospace Engineering through an advertisement no. 01/FP/2012, dated 1st January 2012. For this, it invites online applications from eligible candidates from 01/01/2012 to 24/01/2012. Willing candidates may submit their online applications on or before last date of submission after get satisfied themselves about eligibility criteria of the recruitment. Candidates are informed, they must submit their hard copies of online applications to the Deputy Registrar(Admin.), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (Deemed University), Girinagar, Pune-411025 upto 31/01/2012. To know, details about eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, application fees, selection process, pay scale for the jobs of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in DIAT, read below paragraph:
1. Professor – Pay Scale, Rs. 37400-67000/- and AGP Rs. 10000/-
2. Associate Professor – Pay Scale: Rs. 37400-67000/- with AGP of Rs. 9000/-
3. Assistant Professor – Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with appropriate AGP as per UGC or MHRD guidelines.
Name of the department: Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics and Aerospace Engineering.
Age limit: Candidate’s age not exceeding 50 years for Professor, 45 years for Associate Professor and 40 years for Assistant Professor.
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have completed Doctoral Degree with 60% marks in Graduation or Post Graduation in the relevant field of Engineering OR any other qualifications that have mentioned in advertisement details page.
Required experience: Candidates must have 02 years of experience for Assistant Professor, 05 years of experience for Associate Professor and 10 years of experience for Professor in teaching, research and/or industry at the required level as Lecturer, Reader, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor or its equivalent grade.
Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for Gen and OBC candidates. Application fees are exempted for the candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST/PH/Women.
Mode of payment: Candidates should pay their application fees only in the mode of crossed DD drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, D.I.A.T. (DU), Pune payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155), Pune-411025.
How to apply: For applying online, candidates should click on the link ”Apply online for faculty jobs in DIAT” and fill in the electronic application form which has specially designed for the purpose of recruitment on the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in DIAT. After submission of online applications, candidates must take its hard copy generated by the system. Hard copy of the online application in a super scribed envelope must be submitted by the candidates along with following enclosures viz. application fees, recent passport size photograph and xerox copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience to the above mentioned address on or before last date of receiving.
Click here to get details about educational qualification, age limit, experience, how to apply, application fees, pay scale and selection procedure of DIAT Recruitment for Jobs of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
Official website of DIAT -http://www.diat.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh