Directorate of Education
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Delhi – 110054
Trained Graduate Teacher / TGT Recruitment in Directorate of Education Under Sarava Shiksha Abhiyan Dec 2011
Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi, invites applications online from the trained graduate candidates for the recruitment on the post of TGT ( Trained Graduate Teacher) under scheme of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan ( SSA ) in its various schools. Engagement of all applicants will be made on purely contract basis for a certain period. Applicants who will have the below prescribed educational qualification can apply having submitted applications online by 16.12.2011. Applicants can obtain more information regarding to this vacancy from below given some paragraphs.
Recruitment Details: –
Name of the post – Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT )
No.of Vacancies – 3761 ( English – 639, Maths – 692, Soc.Sc. – 402, Hindi – 497, Sanskrit – 708, Natural Science – 761, Urdu – 38, Punjabi – 24)
Salary: – All selected applicants will be paid Rs. 15000/- per month. No extra allowance will be admissible.
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be less than 30 years for male candidate and 40 years for female candidates.
Relaxation in age: – Applicants will be given relaxation of 5 years in maximum age in case of SC / ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification – Applicants who desire to apply for teacher post should have a Bachelor degree in respective discipline from recognized university having degree of B.Ed. in concerned discipline from recognized institute / university.
Note: – If applicants have Graduation degree with two subjects of following – History , Political Science , Economics , Business Studies ,Sociology , Geography and Psychology with B.Ed. degree can apply for TGT Social Science.
Nature of Job: – This is purely contract basis recruitment in which appointment of applicants will be made till the time the posts are filled on regular basis or 31st March 2012.
Reservation of seats: – Reservation of seats will be as per rule of government.
Selection Procedure: – Selection of candidates for TGT post will be done on the basis of merit in academic performance at different levels ( X, XII or equivalent, Graduation and B.Ed. ). Whose academic performance will attract the selector will be selected otherwise not.
How to apply: –
1. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher post by online mode that will be done from below given web link ” Apply online for TGT”
2. Online prescribed application form should be be filled having explained details of educational qualification, age, experience on or before 16.12.2011.
3. Applicants are requested to take a print out of successful submitted application form for further use.
Applicants can apply online from below given web link –
Applicants can know more information of this vacancy from web link –
Official website of Directorate of Education – http://edudel.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh