GOVERNMENT OF BIHAR
District Health Society Samastipur
BIHAR GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT JULY 2011
Applications have been invited from eligible candidates for appointment on the following post under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Programme of the government of India.
Recruitment details are as follow:
Sr no. 01
Post Name: Block Health Manager (Salary Rs. 12,000/- per month)
No. of posts: 04 (SC-03 and EBC-01)
Educational qualification and experience: MBA Preferably in Hospital / Health Management and 02 years of working experience in health sector.
Sr no. 02
Name of post: Block Accountant (Remuneration Rs. 8000/- per month)
No. of posts: 05 (Gen-03, EBC-01 and SC-01)
Required educational qualification and experience:
a) Graduate in Commerce
b) 01 year diploma in computer application
C) 03 years of accounting experience
Sr. no. 03
Position Name: Office Assistant (No. of post – 01 for Gen)
Sr. no. 04
Name of Post: Office Assistant (Accountant); 01 for Gen.
Salary for Sr. no. 03 & 04: Rs. 6000/- per month
Educational qualification and experience for Sr. no. 03 & 04:
a) Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any stream.
b) the candidate must be familiar with computer application.
Sr. no. 05
Post name: Financial & Logistic Assistant (Kala-azar)
Salary: Rs. 8000/- per month
No. of vacant posts: 01 for SC
Essential qualifications: B.Com & qualified SAS with at least 05 years experience in Accounting or equivalent.
Sr. no. 06
Name of position: Data Entry Operator (Kala-azar)
Remuneration: Rs. 6500/- per month
No. of post: 01 for SC
Sr. no. 07
Position Name: Data Entry Operator (01 for Gen)
Salary: Rs. 8000/- per month
Educational qualification and experience for Sr. no. 06 & 07:
a) Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
b) Working knowledge of Computer.
c) Candidates should be able to work with software used in statistical analysis with operating knowledge on MS-office, Internet.
Experience: at least 1 to 2 years in data recording & data analysis and handling of office correspondence.
Age limit for 03 & 04 – between 21 years and 41 years and for Sr. no. 1,2,5,6 & 7 – as per Government of Bihar rule.
Selection process: Written examination will be conducted by Bihar Government and passed & selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview thereafter selected candidates will appointment on above mentioned posts.
For recruitment details, see Hindustan News paper dated 23rd July 2011
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,