DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
District Legal Service Authority Aurangabad on the process of recruiting Clerks, Peon invites applications form the eligible candidate. In this regard authority advertise it’s under the Advt. no. 01/11. Details about the post and its correspondence needs are given below.
|Name of post||Educational qualification||No. of post||Age|
|Clerk cum Typist||Degree from any recognized university.||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Typist||Degree from any recognized university.||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Peon||8th passed||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.4400-7400/-|
Technical Requirements: – Knowledge of handling computer and min. 30 words per minutes speed in typing for the both post Clerk cum Typist and Typist also.
For peon, how to ride bicycle is necessary for the candidates who represents male, incase of female there is no need to riding cycle ability
Relaxation of Age: – Relaxation of age is for the candidates belong to reserved category and the female candidate according to govt. guidelines.
Examination Fee: – DD/IPO of Rs.100/ for the candidates of UR category and Rs.25 for the candidates of OBC/ST/SC. The fee would be drawn in favor of President, District Legal Authority
Documents (attached with application) – All the certificates which showing the educational qualifications, age, technical ability, recent passport size photograph, self addressed envelope along with application form.
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination performance after then follow the skill test for the above two mention posts. For peon there is no any written test only interview is the mode of selection.
Written examinations comprises questions related to test the ability of the candidates following subjects; Hindi, English, Math and G.k.
How to apply: – Interested candidate may send their applications in their own handwriting along with the above enclosures including examination fee on the address which is written below.
District Legal Services Authority, Aurangabad
1) Candidates should be Indian citizen.
2) Medically fit and bearing good character.
3) Candidates must enroll him in local employment exchange office.
4) In complete application will be not accepted
5) In case of wrong information putted in the application form and it is found at any stage the candidature would be terminated.
6) The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and more possession of the same does not entitled any candidate to call for the test.
7) Separate applications shall be submitted for separate post composite application shall not be entertained.
8) No. of vacancy may be increased or decreased according to the need.
Last Date of before submission the form is 21 days after the publishment.
For more details about the advertisement candidates may view the Hindi News Paper Hindustan dated on 7th February 2011.
Format of application form
District Legal service Authority, Aurangabad
Name of Post: –
Name of applicants: –
Father’s/Husband’s Name of candidate: –
Date of Birth: –
Category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST): –
Permanent Address: –
Postal Address: –
Name of Employment Exchange Office: –
Educational Qualification Details: –
Details of Fee: –
I here by declare that all the information given by me and documents which is attached with the application form is true. If any wrong information found at the any stage of selection process my candidature would be terminated and legal action will be taken against me.
Place: – Signature of the candidate
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.