DMER Haryana Staff Nurse and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||84|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Last Date||26th October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-, Rs. 50/-|
|Job Mode||Contract basis|
|Job Tenure||Six Months|
DMER Haryana Recruitment for Staff Nurse and Other Vacancy
Director Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana, invite applications for filling up the vacancy of Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician Theatre Master, Operation Theatre Assistant, Gas Room Operator, Anesthesia Tech, and Pharmacist. In this regard, skilled and desirous candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of DMER Haryanaon or before 26th October 2012. Details can be seen below:
Recruitment Details of Staff Nurse and Other Vacancy in DMER Haryana
01. Staff Nurse
Total No. of Vacancy: – 50
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed A Grade Nurse with Midwifery Training from any recognized Institution and should be registered with Haryana Nursing Council with in Six months of Joining.
02. Laboratory Technician/ Technician/ Technical Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: – 20
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Matriculation with Science and Diploma in Laboratory Technician Course from any recognized Institution along with two years working experience as Laboratory Technician.
03. Operation Theatre Master
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution or University with three years experience as Junior Theatre Master and Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard.
04. Operation Theatre Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05
Qualification: – Should have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Board with five years experience as a Operation Theatre Attendant in the operation Theatre of Central Surgical Department Attendant.
05. Gas Room Operator
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01
Educational Qualification: – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board with Diploma in Gas or Fitter Mechanic from ITI or recognized Institution.
06. Anesthesia Technician
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02
Academic Qualification: – Passed the B.Sc in OT Technology from any recognized University.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 04
Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Matriculation with Science from any recognized Board with Diploma in Pharmacy discipline from any recognized Institution.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST category candidates) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, SHKM GMC Nalhar (Mewat), Payable at Nalhar’.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of Six Months.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 05th and 06th November 2012 from 11:00 AM onwards.
Interview Venue: – Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Government Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat).
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat’ through Registered or Speed Post. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form. Applicants must enclose two latest passport size color photograph with the application form. At the time of Interview applicants must come with original and true copies of all supporting documents.
To know more details about the recruitment of Staff Nurse and Other vacancy in Director Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Director Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryanais
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 31 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –