DMRC Executive Trainee Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||25 Positions|
|Qualification||B.Tech /B.E / B.Arch with 60% marks|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 years|
|Selection Process||Test, GD and Interview|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Last Date to Online Apply||22/04/2013|
Recruitment at DMRCL for the Vacancy of Executive Trainee Jobs
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRCL) has released a vacancy notification for the jobs of Executive Trainee in several disciplines. So, It has invited Applications through only online mode from suitable qualification holder person who have qualified in GATE with valid score marks and having minimum prescribed qualification for filling up the 25 vacant position. Willing person with having requisite qualification may apply online up to 22/04/2013. Recruitment related other relevant details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in following passages written below —
DMRCL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
Advt. No. – DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2013(48), Dated – 03/04/2013
Name of Vacancy – Executive Trainee
No. of Vacant Positions – 25 Jobs
Discipline and No. of vacant seats –
Civil – 09 Jobs (UR – 05, OBC – 02, SC – 01, ST – 01)
Electrical – 09 Vacancy (UR – 03, OBC – 02, SC – 03, ST – 01)
Signal and Telecommunication – 06 Jobs (UR – 02, OBC -01, SC -02, ST – 01)
Architect – 01 for UR.
Essential Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in Technology or Engineering in any one of Civil, Electrical and Electronics with at least 70% marks / or Bachelor of Architect with at least 60% marks
Applicant must have Valid GATE Score Card.
Age Limit – (As reckoned on 01/01/2013) – Not exceeding than 28 years.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper limit of age will be given up to five years for SC and ST Category and three years for OBC Category.
Pay Scale –
In Training Period – Stipend of Rs. 25000/- Per Month.
After successfully completion of PG Diploma course, Selected Person will be posted at the designation of Assistant Manager.
Rs. 20600-46500/- (IDA) Per Month.
Job Location – Delhi or Anywhere in India.
Selection Method– Written Test , Personal interview, Group Discussion and Medical Examination.
Applicants will be selected. Selected Applicants will be undergone through one year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Metro Technology and Management at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
Date of Interview – 20th of May to 24th of May, 2013.
Place of Interview – Delhi
Application Fee –
For UR and OBC – Rs. 250/-
For SC and ST – Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Through prescribed format of challan at State Bank of India in A/C No. 32091518042
How to Apply – Wishing Person with meeting prescribed qualification may apply online through the web link at career page of official website of DMRC. Before taking steps for online apply, one should read full instructions about it. Before online apply applicant should have valid email id.
After submission of online Application must take print out. Print out copy of online application with Pasted Photograph, Signed and thumb impression on it and enclosed with copy of valid GATE Score card and registration number (As on 22/04/2013) and Payment Challan receipt, Caste (for reserved category) should be sent to the below written address by speed post only.
Address for submission of Print out copy of Application – Executive Director (HR), IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhavan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Name of applied post with code and Category should be written on the top of Envelope containing application.
Important Dates –
Starting Date for online Application – 03/04/2013 (From 8.00 P.M.)
Date for Paying Application Fee – From 03rd of April, 2013 to 22nd of April, 2013.
End Date for Submission of Online Application – 22/04/2013 (up to 11.59 p.m.)
Last Date to receipt of the Application – 01/05/2013.
Important Facts –
- Final year Aspirants may also apply.
- For Appearing in interview No any TA /DA will be provided.
- After Selection, Applicants will have to execute a Service Agreement bond of Rs. 6 Lakhs to Serve DMRC for minimum duration of five years.
- Only shortlisted Person based on scoring marks in GATE, will be called for interview. Name of shortlisted person will be published at official website of DMRC on 14th of May, 2013.
- Name of final selected applicants will be published on official website on or before 30/05/2013.
- Person already in job are required to forward their application through only proper channel.
To See Complete Details of Vacancy Advertisement in regard of Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to apply etc for the Jobs of Executive Trainee issued by DMRC, go through the web link pasted below —
Official Website of DMRC —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager-IT/Smart Solutions
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Kerala
KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – » Read more about: KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 1 Posts »
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 432 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Technician-III (Signal) ESM-III, Technician-III (Telecommunication)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 269 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1900/ L 2
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 12th,
Eastern Railway, West Bengal Nursing Cadre recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 24 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Cadre, Lab. Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, diploma, gnm
- Walk-in Date & Time – 07 July 2018 10:00 AM
- Location – West Bengal