|DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||30|
|Educational qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Nature of Job||Contract based|
|Date of Interview||24th, 25th, and 26th July 2012|
Recruitment in DMRC for Junior Engineer Jobs: –
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) was registered in 1995. The corporation has been established with the view to cover the whole of Delhi with a Metro network by the year 2021.
Now, DMRC needs some professionals for recruit on the vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil) in its phase-III projects. For this, it has released a contractual recruitment notification for a period of 05 years. In concern of the recruitment, the corporation has decided to hold walk-in-interview from 24th July to 26th July 2012. Desirable applicants who meet with the requisite qualifications and age limit must have to attend the interview on scheduled date, time and place. To know most of the information related to essential educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. are written in below lines.
DMRC Recruitment Details for Junior Engineer Vacancies: –
Name of the Job: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Total number of vacancies: 30
Category wise seats: Gen-11, SC-02, ST-12 and OBC-05.
Pay Scale: Rs. 13500-25520/-
Essential Educational Qualifications: Must hold 03 years of Diploma qualification in Civil Engineering with minimum 65% marks.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must not be crossed to 28 years of maximum age limit as on 1st July 2012.
Selection Procedure: Through paragraph writing and interview.
How to apply: Those persons are interested in the recruitment and fulfill all related criteria are needed to appear in walk-in-interview on the following dates, time and venue. At the time of interview, they must bring their original supporting documents in proof of qualification, experience, age, caste etc. and its 03 copies and 04 copies of latest passport size photographs.
The interview will be held in three dates viz. 24, 25 and 26 July 2012 at 09:00 am. at the following address:
Venue for interview: Office of the Executives Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro Bhawan, 3rd Floor Meeting Room, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.
To get the DMRC Junior Engineer recruitment details and application format, follow the given below link:
Official website of DMRC – http://www.delhimetrorail.com/Default.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –