DNH Administration Specialist Doctor, Medical Officer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||11 Positions|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS and /or PG Diploma in concerned specialty|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 years and 35 years|
|Nature of Job||Temporary basis|
|Date of Interview||09/04/2013.|
Recruitment at DNH Administration for the vacancy of Specialist Doctors and Medical Officer Jobs
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Administration is going to organize a Walk in interview on 09/04/2013 for appointment on the position of Specialist Doctors and Medical Officer. So, it has invited suitable qualification holder person for participating in interview. Interested Person may attend the interview as per further written schedule. Interested Person with meeting all requirement may appear in interview. Remaining details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc must be written further written below —
DNH Administration Vacancy Details
1. Specialist Doctors
No. of Vacancies – 10 Positions
Discipline and No. of Vacant seats – Physician – 03, Anesthetist – 02, Gynaecologist – 03, Public Health Specialist – 01, Ophthalmologist – 01
Essential Educational Qualification – MBBS and Master level degree in relevant discipline and at least three year concerned job experience / or PG Diploma in relevant specialty with minimum five year experience.
Age Limit – Not crossed than 45 years of Age.
Salary – A Fixed amount of Rs. 60,000/- Per Month.
2. Medical Officer
No. of Vacant Position – 01 Vacancy
Essential Educational Qualification – MBBS degree with Internship.
Age Limit – Not more than 35 years.
Salary – Rs. 46000/- (Fixed) Per Month.
Job Posting Place – Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa.
Job Mode and Tenure – Contractual basis for short term duration.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
Date and Time of Interview – 09/04/2013 at 10.00 am.
Venue of Interview – Office of Finance Secretary/ Secretary (Health), Secretariat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli Administration, Silvassa.
How to Attend the Interview – Willing and Competent Person may appear in interview as per above given schedule. Applicants are required to come with application in plain paper enclosed with certified copies of all relevant supporting documents in claim of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof etc.
1. Applicants are required to produce all of their original certificates at the time of interview.
Recruitment related full details for the job of Medical officer and others issues by DNH Administration can be known after clicking on following web link —
Further updates related to this recruitment advertisement are available at the Official Website of DNH Administration –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,