NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
(Formerly DOEACC Society)
Address: Electronic Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110 003
DOEACC Recruitment for Consultant, Scientist, Programmer, Financial Expert, Executive, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant 2011
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for recruitment on the following posts on contract basis for a period of 06 months. For this, applications have been invited from eligible candidates. Interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria as educational qualifications and experiences and come under the limit of age may attend the interview which will be held on scheduled dates. Details regarding in this recruitment are mentioned below:
1. Consultant – 01 – Consolidated salary of Rs. 45000/- to 55000/-
2. Scientist ‘C’ – 01 – Consolidated salary of Rs. 25000-30000/-
3. Scientist ‘B’ – 01 – Emoluments of Rs. 20000-25000/-
4. Programmer – 02 – Salary of Rs. 18000-20000/-
Educational Qualifications with experience for above mentioned posts: Candidates should be either ME/M.Tech/ BE/B.Tech Degree holder with technical background or retired from central Government / Government Organization with good knowledge in technical matters and having experience either in Networking or Database Administration or Software Development.
5. Financial Expert – 01 – Emoluments Rs. 35000-45000/-
Essential educational qualifications with experience: Master Degree in Commerce with 15 years of experience / Persons who retired from either Central Government or Government Organization in a senior post with knowledge of accounts and financial matters.
6. Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 01 – Salary of Rs. 25000/-
Qualification with Experience: Candidates should be either B.Com / M.Com / CA / ICWA holder with 05 years of experience and knowledge of Tally and Excel or retired persons from Central Government / Government Organization in a post of minimum 4600/- of Grade Pay with knowledge of accounts and financial matters.
7. Assistant Manager (Personnel) – 01 – Emoluments of Rs. 20000-25000/-
Qualification and Experience: Candidates should have Post Graduation Degree in Business Administration with minimum 05 years of experience in handling HR Management in reputed organizations / retired persons from Central Government / Government Organization with experience of handling all matters specially personal management including service matters.
8. Assistant Manager ( Admn.) – 01 – Salary Rs. 20000-25000/-
Needed qualifications with experience: Post Graduate in Business Administration with minimum 05 years of experience in handling purchase / procurement and management of stores and logistics in reputed organizations / retired persons from Central Government / Government Organization with experience of handling administration.
9. Assistant (Accounts) – 01 – Salary Rs. 15000/-
Essential qualifications: Candidates should be Graduate in Commerce with 03 years of experience in Accounts & Finance work, MS Office and Data Entry.
10. Personnel Assistant / Stenographer – 03 – Emoluments Rs. 12000-20000/-
Essential qualification: Candidates must posses Bachelor Degree with knowledge of Shorthand, typing and working knowledge on computer.
11. Office Assistant – 04 – Salary of Rs. 10000-15000/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate with working knowledge on computer and typing / Retired Assistants / UDCs from central Government with relevant experience and knowledge of computer.
Age limit for all above said posts: Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years for General category candidates. The maximum age limit for retired candidates is 63 years. Candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation in upper age limit by as per Government norms.
Date for Walk-in-interview:
For posts 1 to 4 – 22/11/2011
For post 5 – 25/11/2011
For posts 6 to 11 – 29/11/2011
How to apply: Candidates may attend the interview at 09:30 am on the top mentioned address with their relevant documents and applications in the prescribed format.
Official website of DOEACC – http://www.doeacc.edu.in/index.jsp
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –