Recruitment in DPAR, Government of Puducherry for Driver Grade III and Tractor Driver Grade III:
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms ( DPAR ), Government of Pudecherry has released a recruitment notification for the appointment of eligible candidates on the posts of Driver ( LMV ) Grade III, Driver ( HMV ) Grade III and Tractor Driver Grade III in pay scale of Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- grade pay. Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Indian Nationals on or before 16.04.2012 by registered post along with all relevant documents. Candidates are requested to read the following paragraphs to know about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale etc.
Details of recruitment of Driver in DPAR : –
Notification No. A.12019/2011/DP&AR/CC2
Name of Position – No.of Vacancies – Pay scale
1. Driver ( LMV ) Grade III – 37 – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- grade pay
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed Matriculation from any recognized board and should have a valid LMV Driving Licence.
Experience – 3 years
2. Driver ( HMV ) Grade III – 09 – Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- grade pay
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have pass certificate of Matriculation and Valid HMV Driving Licence
Experience – 3 years
3. Tractor Driver Grade III – 05 – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- plus Rs. 1,900/- grade pay
Educational Qualification – Candidates should posses 10th pass certificate from recognized board and Driving licence with an endorsement for driving with a trailer.
Experience – 3 years
Age limit – Candidates must be between the age of 18 and 32 years as on 16.04.2012 as on 16.04.2012.
Relaxation in age – Candidates belonging to MBC / OBC will be given relaxation of 3 years and belonging to SC will be given relaxation of 5 years. other as per rule of government.
Application fee – Candidates will be elected on above written post after qualifying Preliminary Test and Main Test.
How to apply: – Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment of driver having sent applications, furnished in all respects, along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, Driving licence, etc to the Secretary, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms ( Personnel Wing ), Puducherry 605 001. Application should be enclosed within a envelope superscribed with ” Application for the post of Driver “.
Last date of receipt of application is 16.04.2012
Candidates can download the application form and know more information about this recruitment by clicking below given web links –
Official website of DPAR – http://dpar.puducherry.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –