|EdCIL Office Assistant and Other Vacancy|
|No. of Total Vacancies||05 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Maximum 50 years|
|Nature of Job||Contractual Basis|
|Method of Selection||Interview and / or Skill Test|
|Last Date to Apply||08/11/2012.|
Recruitment at EdCIL for the Jobs of Project Manager, Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Contract Specialist, and Office Assistant.
EdCIL has issued a recruitment notification for the Jobs of Project Manager, Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Contract Specialist, and Office Assistant. In this regard Applications are being invited from suitable and qualified Person for filling up the vacancies. So, Interested Person with having requisite qualification may send their application up to 08 th of November, 2012. Remaining details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written below in next few paragraphs —
EdCIL Vacancy Details of the Jobs of Project Manager, Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Contract Specialist, and Office Assistant
Serial No., Name of Position, Number of Vacancies, Fixed Salary, Age Limit (As on 01/10/2012) , Educational Qualification, Essential Experience
1. Project Manager, 01 Vacancy, Rs. 75,000/- Per Month, Not exceeding than 50 years, PG Degree in Law, Degree in Human Rights or Social Science will be preferred, Seven to Ten year working experience in relevant field.
2. Project Officer, 01 Jobs, Rs. 60,000/- Per Month, Not more than 50 years, Law graduate, Degree in Human rights or Social Science will be and added advantage, Five to Seven year working experience in relevant field.
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, 01 Vacancy, Rs. 60,000/- Per Month, Maximum 50 years, PG in any one of Population Science, Economics, Administration / Rural Development Political or Social Sciences or Graduation with concerned experience, At least four years working experience in concerned field of jobs
4. Contract Specialist, 01 jobs, Rs. 35,000/- Per Month, not more than 50 years, Graduation (Law Graduate preferred), Minimum Four years working experience required.
5. Office Assistant, 01 vacancy, Rs. 20,000/- Per Month, maximum 50 years, Graduation with DCA and Knowledge of Financial Management will be preferred, Three year working experience will be preferred.
Nature of Jobs – All of above positions are on contractual basis.
Method of Selection – Appointment will be made on the basis of Interview and / or Skill Test Aspirant will be short listed for Examination.
How to Apply – Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may send their applications in only prescribed format only. Attested Photocopies of all concerned documents in claim of Educational Qualification and experience, Age limit, Caste (if applicable) etc and two recent photograph (one photograph should be pasted on the application) should be enclosed with application. Properly filled application along with suitable enclosures must be sent to below written address. Name of applied position must be written on the envelope containing application.
Address for Submission of Application – Project Manager (PRU), EdCIL (India) Limited, EdCIL House, 18 A, Sector – 16 A, Noida – 201301.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 08th of November, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Excellent Knowledge of written English, Hind and Languages related to North Eastern States and in Jammu and Kashmir will be preferred.
2. Service Men are required to forward their application through only proper channel.
3. NO TA/ DA will be provided for appearing in interview.
4. Separate applications should be sent for the each applied position.
To See Complete details of Vacancy Notification for the Job of Office Assistant etc of EdCIL, Please click on the following web link —
EdCIL Recruitment Notification Details
Further updates related to this recruitment can be read at the Official Website of EdCIL —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Dy. Manager, Senior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 31 Oct,
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 441 Posts
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 01 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – All India
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all Disciplines –
Mumbai Port Trust, Maharashtra Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 31 Posts
- Post – Nursing Sister Trainee, Pharmacist Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 05 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Salary – Rs. 5952
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 10 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – Manipur