Union Public Service Commission
Indian Engineering Services Examination (IES)
Technical and managerial functions of Government of India are met by the Indian Engineering Services (IES). Government of India recruits its civil servants by the method of merit. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes an examination for the recruitment to the Engineering Services. This entrance examination is held once every year in the month of May or June. Recruitment to the Engineering Services are made under the head of four categories.
Category I – Civil engineering
Category II – Mechanical Engineering
Category III – Electrical Engineering
Category IV – Electronics and Communication Engineering.
IES Eligibility Criteria:
– Indian Citizen
– A subject of Nepal
– A subject of Bhutan
– Indian origin persons who have migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with a thought of settling in India permanently.
– A Tibetan refugee who came to India with a thought of settling here permanently before 01 – 01 – 1962.
– Applicants who come under categories mentioned in point’s ii, iii, iv and v should provide the relevant certificate issued by the Government of India.
– The candidate must be between the age of 21 years and 30 years (Should have born between 02 – 08 – 1981 and 01 – 08 – 1990)
– SC / ST candidates will have five years of upper age limit
– Three years for OBC candidates
– From 01 – 01 – 1980 to 31 – 12 – 1989, any applicant who domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir can avail maximum of 5 years of upper age limit
– For Defence Service Personnel maximum three years
– Five years for ECOs / SSCOs who have served five years in Military Service
– For ex-serviceman maximum of five years
– Applicants, who are blind, deaf, mute and orthopedically handicapped have ten years as maximum upper limit.
– Applicant must be a degree holder in engineering from any recognized University
– Passed a graduate membership examination of the Institute of electronics and Telecommunication Engineer
– Should have cleared Associate Membership Examination Part II and III / Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
– Passed section A and B of the Institutions Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India)
– Passed Graduate membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
According to the standards of the examination the candidates should be physically fit.
For more click below:
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.