Eligibility Criteria for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
1. Students having B.E.or B.Tech or B.Arch are eligible to apply for GATE.
2. Candidates possessing a B.E.or B.Tech or B.Arch (Post – Diploma, Post – B.Sc) can apply for GATE. Students, that are studying in Final year of anyone of these courses may also appear in the same.
3. Candidates with M.Stat (any branch) or MCA or M.A. in Mathematics or M.Sc. are also liable to appear in GATE.
4. Students studying in 2nd year or having 4 year Integrated PG programme (Post –B.Sc.) in Technology/Science can also apply
5. Students passing through 4th year of the Five year Integrated Masters Degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Technology/Engineering are also eligible to apply for GATE.
6. Students who have Passed the examinations conducted by Professional Societies and authorized by AICTE / UPSC can try for GATE. Candidates, that have been awarded by Institute of Civil Engineers India conducte, Institute of Engineers India held AMIE are also able to try for GATE, but the degree must be at the level of or equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Candidates, that have completed section A or equivalent of such Professional Courses, can also appear in the Same.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,