Recruitment of Social Security Assistant in EPFO : Apply online
Applications through online mode for the recruitment of Social Security Assistant have been invited from the eligible and desirous candidates by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation ( EPFO ). Applicants who are eligible as per below given eligibility criteria can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online and Recruitment details” or its official website from 14.02.2012 to 09.03.2012. Candidates can know details of age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, educational qualification, etc from below given recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Social Security Assistants in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation ( EPFO ) : –
Name of the Position – Social Security Assistants
No. of Vacancies – 1867 ( Regular ) and 76 ( Sports quota )
Scale of Pay – Applicants who will be selected for Social Security Assistant job will be paid Rs. 5200 to 20200/- plus Rs. 2400/- grade pay.
Age limit – Candidates’ age for the job of Social Security Assistant should be between 18 years and 27 years as on 09.03.2012. Relaxation in age will be given as per rule of government.
Educational Qualification – Applicants having Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university and 5000 key depressions speed per hours for data entry work can apply for the job of Social Security Assistant.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates on post Social Security Assistants will be made on the basis of performance in written test and skill test. written test will consist objective types questions and in skill test, speed and accuracy will be checked.
Application fee – Applicants who will apply for Social Security Assistants job are required to deposit Rs. 315/- ( Rs. 90/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates ) through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India from 13.02.2012 to 08.03.2012.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who are meeting all terms and conditions that are above explained can apply online through its official website or below given web link ” Apply online and Recruitment details” from 14.02.2012 to 09.03.2012.
2. Application should be furnished in online prescribed format having mentioned information about educational qualification, date of birth, community , application fee etc and click on submit button to send application online.
3. Please take a print out of successful submitted application for further use
Applicants can apply online and obtain information about how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fee etc from below given web link : –
Official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation – http://www.epfindia.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- HURL, Manager (Safety) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 9 Posts
- MCL, Orissa Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 400 Posts
- India Post, Maharashtra Skilled Artisans recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 35 Posts
- Spices Board, Sikkim Spices Extension Trainees recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 14 Posts