Recruitment at Eastern Railway Inter College, Jamalpur for the Post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Eastern Railway Inter College, Jamalpur is looking for suitable Candidates for the vacancy of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) on the contractual basis for session 2012-13. In regard of selection , A Walk in interview will be organized on 30/05/2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below —
ERLY Inter college Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, English.
Essential Qualification – (a) Post Graduation in relevant subjects with IInd division, (b) Degree/ Diploma in Education or Teaching otherwise Post Graduate level 02 year Integrated course from NCERT related Regional College of Education. (c) Ability to teaching in English Medium.
Nature of Job – Part Time Contractual.
Selection Process – Interview.
Date of Interview – 30/05/2012 at 10 am.
Venue of Interview – workshop, Personnel officer, Eastern Railway Workshop, Jamalpur.
How to Appear in interview – Willing Candidates are required to report at above written address and time for attending interview with their Application with all supporting documents (Attested) with their original copies also.
Important Facts -1.Candidates who are currently functioning in academic session 2011-12 are not liable to rearrange on to the same PG Teacher post.
Detailed Recruitment information can be collected through this link —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kerala PSC Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- KPSC, Karnataka Second Division Assistant (SDA) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 884 Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Stenographer Group-C recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 151 Posts
- SPSC, Sikkim Staff Nurse (Male & Female) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 260 Posts
- APPSC, Arunachal Pradesh Field Investigator recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 66 Posts