Recruitment in ESIC Delhi for Multi Tasking Staff & Upper Division Clerk Vacancies: – Apply Online
A recruitment notification has been issued by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff and Upper Division Clerk. In the regard of recruitment applications through Online Mode are invited from eligible candidates by ESIC Delhi. Up to 20.01.2012 applications through Online Process will be accepted. In the following paragraph Recruitment Details such as No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, How to apply online, Selection Process and Salary of Multi Tasking Staff and Upper Division Clerk Vacancies in ESIC Delhi will be seen: –
Vacancy details of Multi Tasking Staff & Upper Division Clerk jobs in ESIC Delhi:
1. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No. of Vacancies: – 67 (UR-35, OBC-31, ST-01)
Age Limit: – As on 20.01.2012 applicants should be age group of 18-25 year
Age Relaxation: – As per rules of Govt of India upper age relaxation will be admissible for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH and Ex-servicemen.
Educational Qualification: – Matriculation or equivalent
Scale of pay: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
2. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No. of Vacancies: – 137 (UR-74, OBC-35, SC-19, ST-09)
Age Limit: – Not exceeding 27 years of max age mark and not below 18 years of minimum age mark (As on 20.01.2012 age will be counted)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age of candidates of SC/ST/PH/OBC and Ex-servicemen would be relaxed as per rules of govt of India.
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognised university.
Other Qualification: – Working Knowledge of Computer including MS Office Package and Database
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Exam Fee: – Rs. 225/- is required for examination of Upper Division Clerk and Rs. 125/- for Multi Tasking Staff in shape of Demand Draft is required to pay as exam fee.
In the favour of “ESI Fund Account No. 1” payable at New Delhi ; DD should be issued from any Scheduled bank.
Fee Exemption: – SC/ST/PWD / Female / Ex-servicemen and Department Candidates need not pay any exam fee.
Selection Process: – By Written Test followed by Computer Skill Test candidates will be selected for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk. While applicants of Multi Tasking Staff will be selected only after Written Test.
Written Test comprises questions from Numerical Ability, English Language, General Intelligence and General Awareness. In the nature of Multiple Choice Answer questions will be asked.
How to apply: – Candidates having shown eligibility may send their applications only through Online Process. Up to 20.01.2012 applications through Online Mode will be accepted. Applicants will be able to send their Online Applications at link below of our site: –
1. Candidates prompting to apply will have valid E-Mail ID.
2. During filling Online Applications extra care should be taken by candidates.
After successful submission of Online applications, candidates are required to take a print of System Generated Application form. Attested copies of certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience should be enclosed with application form. At allotted space of application self Attested Photo should be affixed. Requisite amount of Exam Fee should be attached also with application form.
Application complete in all respect should be forwarded at the address of “Post Bag No. 29, Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office, New Delhi 110020” latest by 31.01.2012 in superscribe envelope, with clearly mentioning the post applied for.
Important Dates: –
Last Date of Filling Online Applications: – 20.01.2012
Last Date of Receipt Submission: – 31.01.2012
To Know more about recruitment such as Selection Process, No. of Vacancies, Exam Fee, last date of receipt submission etc of Multi Tasking Staff and Upper Division Clerk job of ESIC Delhi, follow recruitment link: –
Through Link, which is being given below, candidates may send their Online Applications: –
“Online Apply Link”
At typed web address of ESIC Delhi more updates related to jobs will be searched: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan