Recruitment in ESIC Uttar Pradesh of Upper Division Clerk Vacancies: Apply Online
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Uttar Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the jobs of Upper Division Clerk. For the same, Online applications are invited by ESIC UP from eligible Indian Nationals up to 24.01.2012. On the Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- candidates will be appointed for regular time frame. Recruitment related rest of the details such as No. of Vacancies, Selection Process, How to apply and Essential Qualification for the jobs of Upper Division Clerk of ESIC Uttar Pradesh will be seen in following paragraphs: –
Vacancies Details for Upper Division Clerk jobs in ESIC Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates: –
Last Date of Online Registration: – 24.01.2012
Last Date of Receipt Submission: – 07.02.2012 or 14.02.2012 (for far furlong areas)
Post Name: – Upper Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies: – 14 (UR-07, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-03)
Age Limit: – Candidates should be in age group of 18-27 years (age would be reckoned as on 24.01.2012)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age of candidates of following category would be relaxed as per: – SC/ST up to 05 years, OBC up to 03 years, PH Candidates up to 10 years, 03 additional years after rendering the service in Armed forces for Ex-servicemen. Department Candidates upper age would be relaxed up to 40 years (additional 03 and 05 years age would be increased after 40 years for OBC and SC/ST candidates)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline , working knowledge of Computer along with proficiency in Office Suites and Databases.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay
Selection Process: – After assessment of Written Test and Computer Skill Test candidates will be selected. Written Test comprises Multiple Choice Answer and questions will be asked from General Language, General Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.
Candidates find eligible in written test will be called for participation in Computer Skill Test.
Exam Fee: – Rs. 225/- in shape of Demand Draft (DD) or Banker’s Cheque Exam Fee should be paid. In favour of “ESI Corp0ration, Kanpur” payable at Kanpur DD or Cheque should be drawn.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen, Female and Departmental Candidates of ESIC need not pay any exam fee.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible will have to send their applications only through Online Process. Up to by 24.01.2012 Online Applications will be accepted.
Candidates prompting to apply online need to pay exam fee and valid e-mail is required for future perspective. If all such things fulfilled by applicants then follow Online Apply Link at our site.
After submission of Online Applications candidates will have to take a Print out of Online Application form. Recent passport size attested photograph (not self attested) is required to paste on allotted space of application form. Requisite amount of DD or Banker Cheque should be also enclosed with application form.
Application complete in all respect should be forwarded latest by 07.02.2012 to “Regional Director, Regional Office, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur 208005”
Details recruitment notification such as No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Salary, How to apply, Selection Process of Upper Division Clerk Recruitment of ESIC UP will be seen at recruitment link: –
Online Applications will be sent through Link below: –
At typed web address of ESIC UP more updates might be accompanied: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.