Recruitment of UDC and MTS in ESIC Andhra Pradesh: Apply online
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation ( ESIC ), Andhra Pradesh has invited applications from the Indian Nationals through online mode for the recruitment on the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC ) and Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ). Applicants who consider themselves eligible after reading all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online” or its official website by 31.01.2012 . Applicants can collect details about how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification etc by reading below written paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Upper Division Clerk (UDC ) and Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation ( ESIC ) Andhra pradesh: –
1. Upper Division Clerk ( UDC )
No. of Vacancies – 54 ( Gen – 24, SC – 08, ST-03, OBC – 13, Ex-Ser – 04 and PH – 02 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Rs. 2400/- grade pay per month will be paid to selected candidates for the job of Upper Division Clerk ( UDC ).
Age limit – Applicants’ age for the job of Upper Division Clerk should be between 18 and 27 years as on 31.01.2012.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university and working knowledge in computer application.
2. Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS )
No. of Vacancies – 82 ( Gen – 36, SC – NIL, ST – 07, OBC – 29, Ex-Ser. – 07 and PH – 03 )
Scale of Pay – Candidates who will be selected for the job of Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) will be paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- and grade pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age limit – Candidates’ age should be between 18 and 25 years as on 31.01.2012 for the job of Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) .
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or equivalent qualification from any recognized board.
Application fee: –
i. For UDC – Rs. 225 ( General and OBC ). Others are exempted from paying fee.
ii. For MTS – Rs. 125 ( General and OBC ). SC/ST/PWD/EX-S etc are exempted from paying fee.
Mode of Payment – Fee should be paid in form of demand draft that should be drawn in favour of ” ESIC Recruitment Fee”, payable at Hyderabad from any nationalized bank ( preferably from Andhra Bank).
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who meet all terms and conditions of recruitment of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff ( MTS ) in ESIC Andhra Pradesh need to apply through online mode from below given web link “click here to Apply online” or its official website.
2. Application should be filled in all respects in online prescribed format with the details of educational qualification, age limit, community etc and application fee and click on submit button to submit the application through online mode.
3. Applicants are required to take a print out of successful submitted application and submit it along with demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age, community etc to Regional Director, ESIC , Regional Office, 5-9-23, Hill Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad – 500 063.
4. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the post of ——————“ and should reach at appropriate address on or before 07.02.2012.
5. Candidates applying for UDC post should attach only demand draft.
Applicants can apply online and know more information about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, no. of vacancies etc from below given web links: –
Official website of ESIC, Andhra Pradesh – http://apesic.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- YMCA University, Haryana Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 18 Posts
- GSRTC, Gujarat Divisional Mechanical Supervisor recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 30 Posts
- AHC, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Review Office recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 1895 Posts
- BHC, Maharashtra Law Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 207 Posts
- High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh, Haryana Clerks recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 373 Posts