ESIC Senior Resident Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||22 Vacancies|
|Qualification||PG Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||Not more than 33 years|
|Interview Date||25/03/2013, 26/03/2013.|
Recruitment at Indira Gandhi E.S.I Hospital for the jobs of Senior Resident Vacancy
Indira Gandhi E.S.I Hospital, Delhi is looking for suitable and qualified person for filling up the vacancy of Senior Resident. In regard of Selection, Walk in Interview will be conducted as on 25th and 26th of March, 2013. So, suitable and qualified person are being invited by it for appearing in interview. Wishing and competent person may attend the interview as per schedule given further. Vacancy related remaining details are given below —
Indira Gandhi E.S.I.Hospital Vacancy
Name of Position – Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies – 22 Positions (UR-10, SC -03, ST -04, OBC – 05)
Discipline wise Vacancy Details – Anaesthesia – 06 (UR -03, SC-01, ST -02), Surgery – 03 (UR-01, SC-01, OBC- 01), Paediatrics – 03 (UR-02, ST-01), Orthopaedics – 03 (UR-02, ST-01), Medicine – 03 (UR-01, OBC – 02), Gynae – 01 (SC), Chest – 01 (UR), Radiology – 01 (OBC), Casualty (Emergency Services) – 01 (ST),
Age Limit – For Master Degree holder – Not more than 33 years. For Post Doctoral Degree holder – not crossed than 35 years.
Essential Educational Qualification – Master level degree or Post Graduate diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent
Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances per month. Job Period and Nature – Contractual basis for the period of one year.
Job Location – IGESI Hospital, Jhilmil, Delhi.
Procedure of Selection – Interview.
Date and Time of Interview –
For Anaesthesia, Surgery, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Medicine – 25/03/2013.
For Gynae, Chest, Radiology, Casualty (Emergency Services)- 26/03/2013.
Reporting Time – 9.00 am.
Venue of Interview – Office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Jhilmil, Delhi – 95.
How to Appear in interview – Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may come for interview on aforesaid date, time and venue with application in prescribed format only. One recent passport size photograph must be pasted on the application. One set of certified copies of all relevant supporting documents in regard of Educational qualification and experience, Age proof, Caste (if applicable) must be enclosed with application.
Important Facts –
- Applicants must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
To See Advertisement Details of the Job of Senior Resident issued by ESIC, Delhi, refer through the web link pasted below —
Official Website of ESIC Delhi — http://www.esic.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer, Chemist and Metallurgist, Vice-Principal/ Asst., Deputy Legislative Counsel, Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech,
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 05 September 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Orissa
- Post – Tutor/Demonstrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 327 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 42000 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Last Date – 29 Aug, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Post – Nursing Officer, Office Assistant, Radio graphic Technician Grade I, Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, Private Secretary
- Total no. of Vacancy – 663 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300- 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date –
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 147 Posts
- Salary –