ESIC Hyderabad Senior Residents Vacancy
|Qualification||PG, MD, MS|
|No. of Vacancy||09|
|Last Date||17th July 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 67000/- (Approx)PM|
|Maximum Age||Rs. 35 years|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
Recruitment in ESIC Hyderabad for Senior Resident Vacancy
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Super Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Senior Residents in various department such as; Cardiology, Neurology, Nephrology, Radiology, Biochemistry, Neurosurgery. Therefore, applications are being invited by ESIC Hyderabad from those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Senior Residents Vacancy in ESIC Hyderabad
Name of the Vacancy: – Senior Residents
Specialty and No. of Vacancy: – Cardiology-02, Neurology-02, Nephrology-01, Radiology-02, Biochemistry-01 and Neurosurgery-01.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 09
Academic Qualification: –
- For Cardiology, Neurology and Nephrology Department: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in MD or DNB in Medicine from any recognized Institution or University.
- For Radiology Department: – Master Degree (MD) or DNB or Diploma in Radiology or MBBS with minimum three years experience in Radiology department of a Medical College or Teaching Institute.
- For Biochemistry Department: – Master Degree in Biochemistry Discipline from any reputed Institution or University.
- For Neurosurgery Department: – Master Degree in General Surgery or DNB in General Surgery discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years as on 31st July 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month. Total gross salary Rs. 67000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may send their latest resume including all personal details and also affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the resume on the address of ‘To, The Medical Superintendent, Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Super Speciality Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad – 500038’. Applicants must enclose attested copies of all supporting documents along with application.
Dead line for this application is 17th July 2012
To see more details about the recruitment of Senior Residents jobs in ESIC Hyderabad, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts