ESIC Maharashtra UDC, MTS Vacancy (Sportsperson)
|Eligibility||Graduate / 10th|
|Number of Vacant Posts||16|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
UDC, MTS Jobs in ESIC Maharashtra for Sportsperson
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Maharashtra has published advertisement for hiring eligible sportsperson on to post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Eminent Indian sportsperson of Football / Table Tennis / Volley Ball / Badminton are much more eligible for direct recruitment on aforesaid vacancy and they can send their applications by 30th April 2012. Candidates may find out relevant vacancy details such as No. of Vacancy, How to apply, Educational Qualification, Salary etc in upcoming paragraphs: –
ESIC Maharashtra UDC, MTS Vacancy Details
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No. of Vacancies : – 08 (Football-03, Table Tennis-02, Badminton-02, Volley Ball-01)
Age Limit; – Sportsmen between 18-27 years of age are eligible for UDC jobs.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Educational Qualification: – Should be Graduate also having sound knowledge of Computer Applications.
2. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
No. of Vacancies: – 08 (Football-03, Table Tennis-01, Badminton-01, Volley Ball-03)
Limitation of Age: – As on 30th April 2012 candidates age should not be below than 18 years and not excess than 25 years.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Educational Qualification: – Candidates, belonging to sports arena should have passed at least 10th exam, are eligible for MTS jobs.
Other Necessary Requirement; – Apart of having educational ability, applicants should have represented himself or herself at National or International level of competition in concerned sporting events. Participation at State Level or Inter University level are also granted candidates to eligible for both jobs.
Application Fee: – Candidates, who are going to apply for UDC will have to pay Rs. 225/- in shape of DD and for MTS jobs they have to pay Rs. 125/- in same mode. DD is required to endorse ‘ESIC Saving Account Number II’ payable at Mumbai.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Female and Departmental community need not require to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Sportsmen who meet with shown eligibility may send their consent of candidature on prescribed format. It is suggested to such sportsmen to download the format of application through below link and duly filled it. Attested copy (not self attested) of certificates in support of Age Proof, Caste, Educational Qualification, Sporting Participation and Experience (if any) are needed to attach with application. One self addressed envelope and 2 passport size attested photographs are also required to attach with application.
Application complete in all respect will have to send ‘The Additional Commissioner, Regional Office, Maharashtra, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhavan, 108, NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013’
Deadline of receipt submission: – 30.04.2012
Important Notes: –
1. Guidelines of Department of Personnel & Training Govt. of India will be implemented during making selection.
2. Benefit of both Relaxation and Reservation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
3. Those who are working in Govt. / Semi govt. and Corporation may send their applications through proper channel.
Application Format along with Vacancy Details of UDC & MTS of ESIC Maharashtra is available at below link: –
Official site of ESIC Maharashtra: – http://esicmaharashtra.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,