Recruitment in ESIC Delhi for Paramedical vancies:
Advertisement for the various posts of Paramedical in ESI Scheme, Directorate (Medical) Delhi has been published by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). For that purpose, ESIC is inviting applications in the prescribed format from qualified candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria for filling up the vacancies. Candidates who want to apply against the recruitment for the various jobs, may submit their filled in applications at the mentioned below address on or before 14th February 2012. For knowing concerned details such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc., read below paragraph:
Details of ESIC Para Medical Jobs Recruitment are as follow:
1. Staff Nurse – 58 – Candidates must have Diploma Certificate in General Nursing and Midwife or its equivalent qualification for male candidates. Candidates must be registered with Nursing Council.
2. Physiotherapist – 02 – Intermediate or its equivalent with Science and must have certificate of 03 years of Degree / Diploma training course in relevant field and 06 months of internship in the field.
3. Radiographer – 02 – 10th standard passed with 01 year of experience in a recognized Institute or Hospital. Candidates must being passed 02 years of Diploma course in radiography.
4. Pharmacist (Allopathic) – 08 – Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy and should be registered as Pharmacist.
5. Respiratory Lab Assistant – 02 – Senior Secondary Examination passed and having minimum 02 years of experience in handling Fiber Optic Bronchoscope and different types of Lung Function Test Machine.
6. Operation Theatre Assistant – 06 – Intermediate with Science with at least 01 year of experience in Operation Theatre.
7. Junior Radiographer – 13 – Should be 10th standard passed and having 02 years of diploma certificate in radiography.
8. Laboratory Assistant – 10 – Candidates should be Intermediate passed and having diploma certificate in MLT.
9. Laundry Operator – 01 – Matriculation with minimum 02 years of experience in Laundry Work.
10. Nursing Orderly – 66 – 10th passed with primary knowledge of 1st Aid and 01 year of experience in dressing and handling wounds in reputed hospital.
11. Dresser – 10 – Matriculation with 02 years of experience in applications of plasters in an orthopedic unit.
12. Blood Bank Technician – 02 – B.Sc. with 02 years experience in blood bank laboratory techniques / 10+2 passed with diploma in medical laboratory technology and having 02 years of experience in relevant field.
13. Lab Technician – 03 – Intermediate with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and having 01 year of relevant experience.
14. Optometrist – 02 – should be 10+2 passed with diploma in Orthoptics / Optometry. Working knowledge of computers is essential.
15. Librarian Grade-II – 01 – Matriculation with 02 years of diploma course in Library Science.
16. Audiometry Technician – 02 – Bachelor Degree in Science / Intermediate with 02 years of experience in Audiometry and having diploma certificate in communication disorder.
17. Dialysis Technician – 09 – Intermediate in Science with either 01 year of experience in Haemodialysis or training in Haemodialysis.
18. Respiratory Lab Technician – 01 – Matriculation with 07 years of experience in handling different types of Lung Function Test Machine and Fiber Optic Bronchoscope.
19. Dental Technician – 04 – Candidates must be passed Intermediate examination with Science subjects and 02 years of diploma in dental machines. Candidates should be registered with the state dental council / dental council of India.
20. Social Worker / Social Guide – 04 – Candidates must have Diploma / Degree in Social Work with 01 year of experience in family planning, health education / social work / training.
21. Photographer – 03 – Higher Secondary Examination passed with 03 years of experience in indoor and outdoor photography or equivalent.
22. Junior Medical Record Technician -02 – Intermediate with 06 months of training course for medical record technician / 06 months of working experience in record registration and statistical section. Candidates must have working knowledge of computers.
23. Dental Chair Side Assistant – 02 – Matriculation with 03 years of working experience in Dental department.
24. Library Assistant – 04 – Should be passed matriculation examination with 01 year of certificate course in Library Science.
Age Limit for said posts:
For post no. 1, 20: Age of the candidate should not be more than 37 years.
For post no. 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14 and 16 : maximum 32 years.
For post no. 18: Candidate’s age should be more than 25 years and less than 32 years.
For post no. 5, 7, 10, 11, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 23: should be above than 18 years and less than 27 years.
For post no. 15 and 24 : between 19 years and 25 years.
For post no. 12: minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 125/-
Mode of payment: Application fee should be paid in the mode of Demand Draft.
How to apply: Neatly and correctly filled in application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of the relevant certificates and DD if applicable must be sent at the following address either by registered or speed post on or before last date.
Address: The Jt. Director (Recruitment), ESI Scheme, Dispensary Complex, Tilak Vihar (Tilak Nagar), Near Tilak Vihar Police Chowki, New Delhi – 110018.
Last date for receiving complete applications: 14-02-2012
Closing date for receiving complete applications from far flung areas candidates: 21-02-2012
For knowing more about educational qualifications, age limit, age relaxation, how to apply, selection process etc. related to ESIC recruitment for Para Medical Jobs, click on the written below link:
Official website of ESIC – http://esic.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –