|ESIC Bangalore Senior Resident, Junior Resident Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacant Position||50 Vacancies|
|Essential Qualification||MBBS and /or PG Degree in relevant discipline|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporary basis for three years|
|Application fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Date of Interview||27th and 28th of March, 2013.|
Recruitment at ESIC for the Jobs of Senior Resident and Junior Resident Vacancy
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Bangalore is looking for suitable and qualified person for filling up the vacant position of Senior Resident and Junior Resident Jobs. In this regard, A Walk in interview will be organized on 27/03/2013 and 28/03/2013. So, those people who possess minimum prescribed qualification may appear in interview. Recruitment related more details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Interview Schedule, How to Attend the interview etc can be read in following written sentences –
ESIC Bangalore Vacancy Details
1. Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies – 26 Positions (UR – 14, OBC -07, SC -04, ST – 01)
Specialty and no. of Vacant situation – General Medicine – 06, Paediatrics – 01, General Surgery – 06, Orthopaedics – 01, Ophthalmology – 02, ENT – 02, OBG – 02, Anesthesia – 02, Radio Diagnosis – 02, Dentistry – 02.
Age Limit – (As on date of interview) –
Not more than 33 years for Master degree holder
For Post Doctoral Degree holder – Not more than 35 years.
Essential Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in Medical and Surgery and Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma in relevant discipline and experience in relevant field.
Salary – Rs. 18,750/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and Non Practicing Allowances – Rs. 6338/- Per Month and other admissible allowances per month.
2. Junior Resident
No. of Vacant Positions – 24 Jobs (UR – 14, OBC -06, SC -03, ST -01)
Discipline wise Vacancy Details — General Medicine – 08, Paediatrics – 02, General Surgery – 08, Orthopaedics – 02, Ophthalmology – 01, ENT – 01, OBG – 02,
Age Limit – (As on 28/03/2013) –not more than 30 years of Age.
Essential Educational Qualification – MBBS degree and registration with Medical council of India.
Salary – Rs. 15,600/- and Grade pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month and all other applicable allowances per month.
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis initially for one year duration but can be extend up to three years.
Mode of Selection – Walk in interview
Date and time of Interview –
For Senior Resident – 27/03/2013
For Junior Resident – 28/03/2013
Time – 9.30 A.M.
Venue of Interview – Chamber of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 10
How to Attend the interview – Suitable and qualified person who possess required qualification for aforesaid position may appear in interview as per above said schedule. Aspirants are required to come with their recent bio-data and all attested copies of all supporting documents in regard of Educational qualification and experience, Caste (if applicable) etc. and two passport size photograph.
Important Facts –
1. After Selection Applicants will have to deposit security amount of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 01, Payable at SBI.
2. All original copies of certificates must be produced at the time of interview.
Recruitment related full details for the job of Senior Resident and Junior Resident can be read after clicking on following pasted web link —
Official Website of ESIC —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Monitor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28635
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Stipendiary Trainees Category-I, Stipendiary Trainees Category-II, Security Guard, Technician/ B, Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman/ A, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 96 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000 per month for the 1st year &
- Post – Assistant Manager (Finance)/JAO, Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing), Assistant Manager (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20600 – 46500
- Eligibility – mba, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,