Recruitment in ESIC West Bengal For UDC and MTS Vacancies Apply Online:
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) West Bengal has released a notification for vacancy of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Those applicants who having Graduate Degree from any Institution or University are eligible for this recruitment. Other recruitment related details can be seen below.
Recruitment details of UDC and MTS in ESIC West Bengal:
Sr. No. 01
Post Name: – Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
Vacant Seat: – 177 (UR-89, OBC-39, ST-09, SC-40).
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have Bachelor Degree from any Institution or University recognized by UGC with good academic record and working knowledge of Computer including use of application software.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- in Pay Band – 1 Per Month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – should be not more than 27 years and not below than 18 years.
Selection Process: – Written Test.
Sr. No. 02
Name of Post: – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
No. of Vacant Seat: – 115 Seats (UR-58, OBC-25, ST-06, SC-26).
Educational Qualification: – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- in Pay Band – 1 Per Month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age not exceeding 25 years as on 24th January 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 225/- for UDC Posts and Rs. 125/- for MTS Posts in the form of Challan deposited in the any branch of Union Bank of India, A/C No. 436901010036771 and further application fee can be paid through Non-refundable Demand Draft Drawn on State Bank of India in favor of The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Kolkata, Payable at Kolkata.
Last Dates of Online application: – 24th January 2012.
Last Dates for sending hard copy of application form: – 31st January 2012.
Postal Address for sending application form: – To, The Regional Director, Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, 5/1, Grant Lane Kolkata – 700012.
How to apply: – Open the recruitment page of official website and press apply online tab. After opening the application form applicants fill it carefully and press submit button to submit the application form. After that print out the system generated application form and append full signature, paste a recent passport size color photograph and with clear thumb impression in suitable place. Then send it on the address mentioned above.
More details of this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, postal address, application fee, last date of ESIC West Bengal is available on web link given below.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.