EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATOIN (ESIC)
A Walk in Interview for Part time Specialists May 2011
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is organizing a Walk in Interview for appointing Part time Specialist in the Karnataka for Various ESI Hospitals.
Interview will be held for the post of: Endocrinologist, Neuro Physician, Physician, Gynecology, Gen. Surgery, Pediatrics and many more, to know more in this regard click on Detailed Advertisement
Place and Date for interview and Vacancy
- ESI Hospital Indira Nagar- 15/05/2011- 10 Posts
- ESI Hospital Malagalore- 14/05/2011- 13 Posts
- ESI Hospital Belgaum- 19/05/2011- 02 Posts
- ESI Hospital Hubali- 20/05/2011- 08 Posts
- ESI Hospital Dandeli- 20/05/2011- 04 Posts
- ESI Hospital Mysore- 23/05/2011- 14 Posts
- ESI Hospital Davangere- 31/05/2011- 02 Posts
The entire above interview will be held from 10.00 to 5.00 pm and 11.00am to 2.00 pm for Esi hospital Davangere
- MBBS Degree
- Post Graduation MD/ Required Specialty Diploma
Diploma Holder candidates will be paid of Rs.45000 per month
Master’s Degree Holder’s Candidates will be paid of Rs.55000 per month
All the Specialists will have to work from 9.00am to 4.00pm and Night Duties with Senior Doctors of ESI (Rotational basis)
Age: Maximum age limit of the candidates should be 65 years
- This is all temporary basis appointment for 11 months, it can be extended according to requirement
- Candidates will not be given the benefits of PF, Medical Allowance, Pension, and Promotion etc.
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for attending interview
- In case of huge application, candidates will be short listed according to their Educational Qualifications, Experience Discipline etc.
- Only Short listed candidates will called for interview
- Before applying, candidates must ensure that they are registered with Karnataka Medical Council
1. Candidates can attend the interview along with their application form and Requisite Documents like; Educational Qualifications, Proof of Age, Experience, KMC, Medical Registration, Marks sheets and attested copies of all by A Gazetted Officer.
Official Website: http://www.esickar.gov.in