AIEEE Exam Pattern
1. Paper I – Paper I consists objective type questions related to subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal marks. This paper is specially designed for the candidates who apply for B.E / B.Tech
Total Marks – 600
Note :- Examination of Paper I is of two types. one is online and the another is offline.
2. Paper – II – Paper II is specially designed for the candidates appearing for the B. Planning / B. Arch examination. This paper has three sections also with equal marks and equal number of questions.
Total marks – 400
2. Aptitude test
3. Drawing test
Online examination procedure
Some instructions for the candidates who appearing in the online examination before examination
- The online test performed by the AIEEE is of three hours and have three sections, each separate section for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- The number of questions is 30 per sections so total questions are 90
- All questions are objective type questions which have equal marks.
- Each question has 4 marks so the total marks are 360.
- If the answer is wrong than ¼ marks of a single question will be deduced.
- All the rough works done on the rough sheet provided in the examination hall.
Some special instruction for candidates at examination hall.
- The candidates have to enter in the examination hall half an hour before the schedule of exam.
- After entering in examination candidates have to sit on their respective place
- Before 10 minutes of schedule time candidates have to log in to their computer.
- There are four buttons on the computer screen RESET, SAVE and NEXT, SKIP and MARK FOR REVIEW
Functions are as follows
- RESET- For select or deselect of the answer.
- SAVE and NEXT – Save the selected answer and go for the next question
- SKIP – Skip to another question without answering the current question
- MARK FOR REVIEW – Answer the question and mark it for the review after some time.
Colour code on the right side of the computer screen
- White- the question which have not attempted by the candidates
- Red – questions which have not answered by the candidates
- Green- Questions which answered by candidates
- Blue- Questions which is marked for review.
Note- Never click the EXIT button, If you click the EXIT button, you will disqualified from the exam.
Offline examination process –
- This process is simple method that is used earlier.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.