FACT Recruitment for Management trainee job: Apply online
The Fertilizers and Chemicals, Tranvancore Limited (FACT) invites applications through online mode from Indian Nationals for the recruitment for Management trainee in various disciplines like Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil. Graduate candidates in any discipline of engineering may apply for Management trainee job by submitting application in online prescribed format from 24 Dec 2011 to 18.01.2012. Appointment for Management trainee job will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in written test and personal interview. Details of Educational qualification, how to apply, age limit, salary, selection procedure are explained below.
Details of recruitment for Management trainee job at FACT: –
Name of Post – Management Trainee
No. of Posts – 25 ( UR – 16, SC – 03, ST – 01, OBC – 07 )
Note: – No. of posts may be increased or decreased as per requirement.
Discipline ( No. of posts) – Chemical ( 08 ), Mechanical ( 10 ), Electrical ( 04 ), Instrumentation ( 02 ) and Civil ( 01 )
Age limit – Maximum age for Management Trainee should not be greater than 26 years as on 01.12.2011
Relaxation in maximum age – Relaxation of 5 years in maximum age for SC/ST will be given and 3 years for OBC and others as per rule of government.
Salary: – Applicants who will be selected as Management trainee will be paid Rs. 23,000/- per month during first year and Rs. 28,000/- per month during second year of training.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology in concerned discipline from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks ( 50% marks for SC/ST Candidates)
Method of Selection: – Applicants who will apply for Management trainee job will be called for written test of three hours. Test will consist two parts: part-1 and part-2. Part-1 will consist questions from Management aptitude, General English and General Knowledge and Part-2 will consist questions from Technical Aptitude in respective discipline. Applicants who will qualify in written test will be called for appearing in personal interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of ” FACT Limited” and payable at Udyogamanda, Kochi on State Bank of Travancore ( Code-70158). Applicants who belong to SC/ST Candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Training Period: – Applicants who will be selected as Management traine will have to undergo a training for a period of two years
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who meet above prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment for Management trainee job need to apply online by visiting below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of FACT between 24.12.2011 and 18.01.2012.
2. Online prescribed application form should be furnished having explained details of demand draft and educational qualification, age , percent of marks obtained in all semester etc. and click on submit button to submit application online.
3. Applicants are required to download successful submitted application through online and accompany by demand draft, copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste etc. Application must be enclosed within a envelope superscribed by words ” Application for MT2012 and discipline ————“.
4. System generated hard copy of online submitted application should be forward to the Chief Manager ( Human Resources), FACT, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal – 683501, kerala so as to reach on or before 23.01.2012.
Important dates: –
1. Starting date of online submission of application – 24.12.2011
2. Ending date of online submission of application – 18.01.2012
3. Last date for submission of hard copy – 23.01.2012
Applicants can collect more information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, salary etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Click on web link ” Apply online” to submit application online
Official website of FACT – http://fact.co.in/