Q. What is FORE School of Management?
A: Full form of FORE is Foundation for Organizational Research and Education. The institute is located in Delhi. This is counted amongst the best business institutes of India. Over a span of 30 years the institute has provided many managers and other leaders into the business world. The institution provides both academic and non academic activities to the students. Students are also encouraged to take research activities apart from regular curriculum. The curriculum also includes yoga, meditation and stress management for the students. The institute offers Post Graduate Programmes in Management. Students who clear their studies from this institution have a bright future in the business world. The institution provides best placements to its students. Great companies are invited to hire the students. The students are selected after going through vigorous selection process.
Q. What are the courses offered by the FORE School of Management?
A: List of programmes offered by FORE School of Management –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Two Year Full Time Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management International Business Management (PGDM IBM) – Two Year Full Time Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Three year Part Time Programme
Q. What are the Eligibility Conditions of the above mentioned courses?
A: Following are the details of Eligibility Conditions of all the programmes –
- Applicant’s should be a Graduate
- Candidates must have at least secured 50% marks in Graduation
- Candidates must have completed minimum 3 years of education after Higher Secondary
- Final year students are also eligible
- Aspirants have to take Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs.
Q. What is the Selection Criteria?
A: The Selection Criteria goes like this –
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of CAT percentile
- Final selection of the students is based on CAT percentile, academic record, work experience, and performance in group discussion and personal interview.
Q. How to apply?
A: Aspirants have to follow few steps –
- Application forms will be available at the reception of FORE School of Management or at various selected branches of Axis Bank by paying requisite amount.
- Candidates can download list of Axis Bank Branches, Admission Brochure and Pay in Slip from http://fsm.ac.in/pdf/brochure-2012.pdf
- Candidates willing to apply for both PGDM and PGDM – IBM programmes have to fill two form separately
- Applicants can also apply online www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php
- Applicants who will apply online have to pay a requisite amount either through net banking, credit / debit card, or can send Demand Draft made in favor of “FORE School of Management”, payable at New Delhi along with the application form.
- Applicants can apply in either Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Applicants who will apply for Company sponsored Category have to download the format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the time period.
- Applicants who are shortlisted for GD / PI have to fill up the “Information Sheet” online before appearing the process
Q. What is the placement scenario of FORE School of Management?
A: FORE School of Management has always been in the news for its placement scenario. Students are placed in top most companies of the country. Every year the number of recruiters increases. The institution always conducts guest lectures from prominent figures of renowned companies. This process helps the students to get hand in information about the market and also get chance to showcase their talent in front of such big human beings. Many students are placed through their Summer Internship Programmes. Throgh internships students are evolved in great mechanisms of the business world.
Summer Internship Programme
Hero Honda, Amway India, Asian Paints, Emami Ltd., Religare Commodities, Reserve Bank of India, LG Electronics, Indo Simon Electric Pvt Ltd., RFCL, Bausch & Lomb, etc are the few companies which give the students of FORE an opportunity to explore them in the corporate world.
Final placements of FORE School of Management have always set new benchmarks for the students and also for the institution. Last year’s placement has set a new record for the institution. All total 62 companies have visited the institution for the placement procedure. Among them, 27 companies visited the institute first time. Jinadal Steel, Tuilp Telecom, Google, Lifestyle, Moser Baer, HCL Comnet, Havells, Deutsche Bank, Lakme, HDFC Life Insurance, Ruchi Soya, etc are among the new recruiters of FORE. The regular recruiters are Asian Paints, Bank of India, Oracle, Oriflame, SBI, SBI Life Insurance, NIIT, CitiBank, Bajaj Allianz, Castrol, Kotak Bank, India Bulls, HCL, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Idea, etc.
|Highest Salary||13 lacs per annum (inclusive of all the allowances)|
|Average Salary||7 lacs per annum (inclusive of all the allowances)|
Q. What is the cut off for last year?
A: Last year’s cut off was –
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Two Year Full Time Programme
|Cut off Percentile|
91.33 and above
|Company Sponsored Category|
85.54 and above
Post Graduate Diploma in Management International Business Management (PGDM – IBM) – Two Year Full Time Programme
|Cut off Percentile|
83.32 and above
|Company Sponsored Category|
82.76 and above
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,