Gauhati University Assistant, Store Keeper, Typist Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||40 Post|
|Selection Process||Written, Technical Test and Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Gauhati University was established in 1948. It is located in Guwahati which is Capital of Assam State. In this time, It has released a recruitment notification for the post of Foreman, Cartographer, Junior Literary Assistant / Proof Reader, Accounts Assistant, Lower Divisional Assistant, Store Keeper / Computer Typist, Lab Assistant / Computer Typist, Computer Typist, Printer / Forman. So, Applications are being invited by University from Deserving Candidates for filling up such vacant posts. Interested and Competent Candidates may send their Application in prescribed format to its Office Address on or before 4th of May, 2012. Details regarding no. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply, Last Date etc are given below in next few paragraphs like this —
Gauhati University Recruitment Details
Advertisment No. NTS/5/2012
Sr. No. Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification, Pay Scale
1. Foreman, 01 Post, Diploma in Engineering in any one of Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Stream with at least 10 year working Experience in relevant field, Pay Band Rs. 8000-35,000/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4900/- Per Month.
2. Cartographer (For Department of Geography), 01 Post, Graduation in Arts or Science with Geography as a main Subject and Good Working Knowledge of computer Operation, Pay Band Rs. 8000-35000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4300/- Per Month
3. Junior Literary Assistant / Proof Reader (For GUPD), 01Post, Bachelor Degree in Science or Arts, ( Candidates having good knowledge of Assamese and English and having experience in area of book publication and proof reading will get preference.), Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- Per Month.
4. Accounts Assistant, 05 Posts, Bachelor Degree in Commerce ( Candidates with having knowledge of Computer Application with Accounting packages, MS Office and Data base etc will be get preference), Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- Per Month.
5. Lower Divisional Assistant, 10 Posts, Bachelor degree in any Faculty ( Candidates who have Good Knowledge of Computer Application and Office Management will be preferred), Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3300/- Per Month.
6. Store Keeper / Computer Typist, 07 Posts, ( Each one for the Department of Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Botany, Statistics, Zoology, and Geological Sciences ), Graduation degree in relevant Subjects ( Candidates with having good Knowledge of Computers will be preferred), Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 33,00/- Per Month.
7. Lab Assistant / Computer Typist, 08 Post, ( Each one for the Department of Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Anthropology, Geological Science, Biotechnology, Electronic and Communication Technology, and Environmental Sciences), Bachelor degree in respective Subject, ( Candidates with Computer Knowledge Candidates will get preference for this post), Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.3300/- Per Month.
8. Computer Typist, 06 Post, Intermediate and Diploma in Computer Application, ( Desirable – Knowledge of MS Office), Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2500/- Per Month
9. Printer / Foreman ( GU Press) – 01 Post, Intermediate and Diploma in Printing Technology with 05 years working experience in relevant field ( Graduates are Desirable), Pay Band of Rs. 8000-35,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- Per Month.
Age Limit – For All of Above position, Applicant’s Age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as reckoned on 01st of April, 2012.
Reservation and Relaxation – Reservation in Vacancies and Relaxation in Age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per rules and regulations of Govt of Assam State.
Selection Process – Selection process comprises of Written Test/Computer Test/ Technical Test followed by Interview.
Application Fee – For Sr. No. 01 – Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Candidates)
For Sr. No. 2 to 9 — Rs. 600/- ( Rs. 300/- for SC/ST Candidates)
Application fee should be enclosed with application in form of Bank Draft in favour of ‘ Registrar, Gauhati University, Payable at SBI, Gauhati University branch. Application fee can be also deposited in cash at Cash Counter of University.
How to Apply – Desired Candidates with shown eligibility as mentioned above for any particular posts may apply in prescribed format of application which can be obtained from Establishment branch of University or from the web link provided on this web page. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Attested photocopies of all respective and required documents in regard of educational qualification with marks sheet etc and demand Draft of required amount must be enclosed with application. Duly filled Application attached with all enclosures must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati -14.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 04th of May, 2012.
Important Facts –1. For Serial No. 6 and 07 , Candidates are suggested to apply separately for each department.
2. For Candidates who are present working in Gauhati University will get age relaxation up to 05 years in maximum limit.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read at the following web link –
Gauhati University Recruitment Notification Details
Prescribed format of Application can be downloaded from here —
Download Application format
Further updates are available at the Official Website of Gauhati University which web address is typed below —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,