GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology Teaching Associate Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Qualification||Master Degree in Fisheries Science|
|Selection Process||Walk In Interview|
|Date of Interview||21st July 2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment in GBPUAT for Teaching Associate Jobs
GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (GBPUAT) to initiate a Walk In Interview for selecting 05 eligible persons, who assist in Teaching Work. Regarding it, Candidates are being informed to participate in Walk In Selection on upcoming 21st July 2012. Anyone having Master Degree in Fisheries Science are most suitable for Teaching Associate position of GBPUAT. Details about No. of Vacancies, Process of Selection, Salary, Job Tenure etc are given below: –
Vacancy details of Teaching Associate of GBPUAT
Name of Position: – Teaching Associate
No. of Vacancies: – 05
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Post Graduation / Doctorate in Fisheries Science.
Salary: – As per qualification candidates will be paid Rs. 16000 to Rs. 20000/- per month or Rs. 270.00 to Rs. 335.00 per hour of contract.
Process of Selection: – To select eligible candidates Walk in will be organised on 21st July 2012 in the office of Dean of GBPUAT. Impressive performance will play major role to grab jobs of Teaching associate.
Details of Walk In: – On 21/07/2012 Walk In will be held at 11.00 am onward.
How to apply: – Aspirant looking to appear for Walk In selection of Teaching Associate will have to send their complete Bio-data with attested testimonials at the address of ‘The Dean, College of Fisheries, GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology’ latest by 20th July 2012.
Note: – At the time of Walk In Interview Original Certificates to be needed to present before selection committee. So, come along with all important certificates way before 11.00 AM.
Complete vacancy details of Teaching Associate of GBPUAT are available at below link: –
Official site of GBPUAT: – http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –
- Post – Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B), TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Primary Teacher (PRT) Music, Principal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8289 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b ed, 12th
- Last Date – 13 Sep,